FJ' Photo Gallery|Last GT5 Set|12/8/13

• Thread starter ffjjbb
  • 205 comments
Beautiful attempt 👍
Love the contrast and the composition of this shot and the edit work is very well done :cheers:

Nice work Brandon. Try to keep the wheels in the reflection the same size as they are on the car. But good stuff mate! 👍

Nice use of the gate in your CCCL entry, I also like the cool toning of it. 👍

Also that wheel close up is quite nice. Good depth of field and the colour treatment is interesting. My only little gripe with it is it seems a bit washy looking because the contrast isn't pronounced in the shadow elements. But it's still a nice shot. 👍

Nice work on these Supra shots, I love the angle and composition of the first one 👍
And nice preview also :)

Completely agree with George. Keep the great work coming. 👍

Nice work on these Supra shots, I love the angle and composition of the first one 👍
And nice preview also :)
thx gai's
GPR
Nice use of the gate in your CCCL entry, I also like the cool toning of it. 👍

Also that wheel close up is quite nice. Good depth of field and the colour treatment is interesting. My only little gripe with it is it seems a bit washy looking because the contrast isn't pronounced in the shadow elements. But it's still a nice shot. 👍

I see wat u mean, thanks for the feedback

Nice choice of color and great work on angle and compsition in this set with some very original things. My fav' is the first one, I love the color contrats between the car and the sky.

Really liking what you did composition-wise, ffjjbb. The first shot is my personal favourite due to the looks of the sky and the lighting. ;) 👍

The Beamer shot is interesting and I like the desaturated tones of it also.

And that heavily shadowed shot of the Miura (i think) is quite interesting also. 👍

Back