FJ' Photo Gallery|Last GT5 Set|12/8/13

• Thread starter ffjjbb
  • 205 comments
Your style of snapping the photos is so astounding! I love to appreciate how the grasses at the sides of the track look flowy in the blur of the entire photo in previous sets ;)

And as for the latest one I can give credits to your amazing techniques for adjusting the shades of toning in the picture.

Your style of snapping the photos is so astounding! I love to appreciate how the grasses at the sides of the track look flowy in the blur of the entire photo in previous sets ;)

And as for the latest one I can give credits to your amazing techniques for adjusting the shades of toning in the picture.

thx tht civic shot is one of my favs

I really like every shot of this set. Beautiful toning and great choice of angles and composition especially in shots 2&3. The HDR version of the first pic is better imo. But my fav' is the b&w one : very original !

Another gallery I've never stepped foot in?

Loving the 135 shots, especially the first one as it simply nails the mood with the lighting and angle. I also quite like the R35 set.

Keep it up. 👍

Loving the 135 shots, especially the first one as it simply nails the mood with the lighting and angle. I also quite like the R35 set.

Keep it up. 👍

I really like every shot of this set. Beautiful toning and great choice of angles and composition especially in shots 2&3. The HDR version of the first pic is better imo. But my fav' is the b&w one : very original !

really nice set :)
thx guys

Keep it up. 👍

:D 👍

Nice work on composition on the miura set, especially the first shot which is great 👍
And i agree with GT-R about the first shot of your last set :)

Good choice for your tournament entry out of that bunch. It's pretty nice. 👍 The last one is not bad either.

GPR
Good choice for your tournament entry out of that bunch. It's pretty nice. 👍 The last one is not bad either.

thx dude, i like the last one a lot too its just there was car in front of me tht ruined the silhouette:crazy:

Really liking the atmosphere in the first shot, ffjjbb. The second one's looking great, as well! 👍

Back