mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
Fanastic images once again! 👍
That tunnel shot is great with the Aventador emerging from the darkness. 👍
I really love the last shot too - it's a superb image - lovely lighting, great angle and DOF, great toning topped off with a nice vignette - well done. :drool:

Same for me. These two Aventador shots are splendid 👍
And even if I'm not a big fan of this kind of green light in the Jag shot, the bokeh and DOF of this pic are excellent !

I'm especially in favor of the last shot rounded off with exquisite toning, the contrast of the sharpness of the tail of the car with the blurry background, and the sense of angle.

The first Lamborghini photo is an absolute heart stopper! Your creativity was using a multiprocessor to produce this outstanding work of art. :eek:

Brilliant sets of the galleries... As for the first part of the latest updates of Castrol Supra I'm considerably in favor of the usage of mild tonings rendering the images kinda reminiscent of the preexistent cutscenes of past GT1 and 2.

For the second portion of the BMW M5 the entire gradation, the tonal contrast between dusky shadings are giving a velvety feel to them.

Third segment of Ferrari 330 the angle of the car is matching to my taste - coupled with the composition of the images, saturation of tones combined with "bokeh" effects are all culminating in offering those images a beauteous and smooth aspect.

Overall, as regards to the rest of the photos I appreciate you having shot for creating those art works with a deal of efforts of adding the blur, which underlines the sense of motion and punchy scene of battling, other than that the way of making dexterous use of exposure, and other radial editings are already of meritorious notch at the minute. 👍

Last edited:
Third segment of Ferrari 330 the angle of the car is matching to my taste - coupled with the composition of the images, saturation of tones combined with "bokeh" effects are all culminating in offering those images a beauteous and smooth aspect.

It's an Alfa but I agree with the comment. I'm in love with that second Alfa shot ! Awesome work on contrast and light with a smooth rendering, seems to be a dream (for a dreamcar !). I also like a lot the two other pics you've made with this beauty :)

Nice work also with the Supra (always loved this car too). Original angle and composition. But my fav' are maybe the more classical ones : the fourth and the fifth offer a very beautiful view of the car 👍

There is another pic I felt in love with, it's the first M5 one. Juste so beautiful ! The edit work on this one is excellent !

This is a big update filled with quality pictures, my faves are the fourth Supra and its excellent camera angle and toning, the second white alfa and its magnificent soften effect, the black and white McLaren f1 is also beautiful. Others are nice, Bravo Mazda :)

Congrats on your 2000th post. And what a great set for it. I like a lot of them, some brilliant stuff in there. My favs are

The first Castrol Supra - Sweet light, tones and angle.
The first M5 shot - Just awesome toning and framing.
All three Alfa shots - Looks really good in white and the toning you've applied is very nice.
The two battle style images are great the the second one reminds me a little of my Speed Freaks shot. ;)
And the black & white McLaren F1 is great. 👍

From you latest batch, 3,4,5 are standouts for me. Nice warm light and clean editing. 👍

Always a pleasure to view your works.

Very good (red) update once more :)
I like a lot the Mark IV and you've made a great bounch of photos with this car. The second one looks very realistic. I love the original sense of motion (with these curvy speed effects) of the third and the last is just beautiful.
Your Volvo set is excellent, the tonning of the first one is lovely (too bad the reflexions on the side of the car are a little bit distractives) but this pic remain my fav', just beautiful. And pics 2,4 & 5 have a very realistic rendering 👍
Your entry with the Isuzu is "wow" for an unedited pic :cheers:

These are the best Volvo C30 ever seen, the last one rocks and now I want to take some pics of this car. The Mark IV pics kick ass and are filled with the realistic touch, the CRZ is really fine. Bravo Mazda 👍

Haven't been here in a while, and so glad to see all the positive comments for my old shots! Here are a few shots taken for recent competitions and just at random, and as GT5 comes to a close for me photomode wise, there will be one last set in the coming days.

A lot of these are great. As I would expect from you. ;) I really like the F40 shots and the rally one. Also the last is very good and artistic with its high contrast. 👍

Totally agree with George about this last bunch of pics. In addition to whose he has mentionned I also like a lot the second R8 one, nice sense of motion, and the California one (great composition).
See you in the GT6 photomode section mate :cheers:

Back