mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
Nice stuff Maz, glad I inpsired. I think these are great, quite birght and vivid. I espeically like the MP4 headlight, great composition and firey colours. :eek:

My second fav is the ZR1 rear. 👍

All in all a nice collection. :) 👍

Excellent set, mazda787. Really liking the individual compositions of these shots; tones and contrasts are looking good, too. My personal favourites are the first two shots. 👍

Great stuff Mazda!:drool:
The F1 is really crisp - love the contrast.
Love the way you've accentuated the light in the 2nd Jag shot.:eek:

These are all looking so clean - it's mind-blowing! Really liking the individual compositions. Lighting is looking great in every single shot. 👍

Flippin great shots. I like a lot of them.

In particular your 2.0 entry, very very nice. :eek: 👍

My second fav is probably the first Jag shot, great light and tones and very clean editing. 👍

Awesome images! Second McLaren, last Jag and the HSV shots are my personal favourites. 👍 :)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone 👍 Here are some more shots from the sets that were not edited until yesterday:

I was going to enter the PMC competition with one of the unedited Jag shots, then I realized it had a location restriction :dunce:

Your collection of bokeh is excellent. I Especially love the 458 Italia ones 👍
Great work on the two silvia shots. The 3.0 one is very impressive 👍
I like very much your McLaren F1 shots especially the last ones and good Weider shot also.
And I totally love your XJ13 shots, the second one and the last one of the first bunch and the first on of your last post are simply awesome :drool:

Thanks for all the feedback everyone 👍 Here are some more shots from the sets that were not edited until yesterday:

I find the 2nd shot, rear view of the Jaguar, quite beautiful. The car color matched to the background worked well. Love it.

Thanks for the comments Primus Ortus, Crooooooow, and GPR! For the 3 last shots, SM's texture pack was used.
We'll see about that Crooooooow, so many good entries already there :D

Superb edit work on these last pics 👍
Love the angle on the "dark" one, and the mood of the last transcam one :)
The two F40 are beautiful, I especially like very much the toning of the first 👍

Lovely post-editing work on your latest shots, mazda787. I particularly like the Aventador and LF-A. 👍

Randomness is bliss. That's something I've always been saying since two minutes ago. :sly:tup:

Three more great shots mate :)
I've already said I love the first one for its composition and the work on light and contrast 👍
I also like very much the second one. It tells a story. It'ss like a pause in a movie before an important event, but we don't know the end and each can imagine the rest :)
And the last one has a great toning :)

Latest Posts

Back