mazda787's gallery

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by mazda787, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Kodje

Kodje

Same for me. These two Aventador shots are splendid :tup:
    And even if I'm not a big fan of this kind of green light in the Jag shot, the bokeh and DOF of this pic are excellent !

2. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

I'm especially in favor of the last shot rounded off with exquisite toning, the contrast of the sharpness of the tail of the car with the blurry background, and the sense of angle.

3. HaerBev

HaerBev

These Aventador shots are able to make any Lambo dislikers falling in love at first sight :tup:

4. Crooooooow

Crooooooow Premium

The first Lamborghini photo is an absolute heart stopper! Your creativity was using a multiprocessor to produce this outstanding work of art. :eek:

5. GPR

GPR

Those Aventador shots, just wow! :eek: Fantastic work, I love the first one of them most. :tup:

6. NP

NP Premium

Amazing effort, mazda787. Loving the Denso and Aventador shots! :drool: :tup:

7. mazda787

mazda787

Thank you all for the comments and feedback. My 2000th post here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GTracer98 and RaY29rus like this.
  8. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Beautiful set and congrats on your 2000th post. Faves are the Supra and the white Alfa shots. ;):tup:

mazda787 likes this.
  9. Taiga

Taiga

Congrats on the 2000.
    Superb pics. I like how the greens and reds work so very well in the 4th picture, just splendid!

mazda787 likes this.
  10. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Brilliant sets of the galleries... As for the first part of the latest updates of Castrol Supra I'm considerably in favor of the usage of mild tonings rendering the images kinda reminiscent of the preexistent cutscenes of past GT1 and 2.

For the second portion of the BMW M5 the entire gradation, the tonal contrast between dusky shadings are giving a velvety feel to them.

Third segment of Ferrari 330 the angle of the car is matching to my taste - coupled with the composition of the images, saturation of tones combined with "bokeh" effects are all culminating in offering those images a beauteous and smooth aspect.

Overall, as regards to the rest of the photos I appreciate you having shot for creating those art works with a deal of efforts of adding the blur, which underlines the sense of motion and punchy scene of battling, other than that the way of making dexterous use of exposure, and other radial editings are already of meritorious notch at the minute. :tup:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    mazda787 likes this.
  11. Kodje

Kodje

It's an Alfa but I agree with the comment. I'm in love with that second Alfa shot ! Awesome work on contrast and light with a smooth rendering, seems to be a dream (for a dreamcar !). I also like a lot the two other pics you've made with this beauty :)

Nice work also with the Supra (always loved this car too). Original angle and composition. But my fav' are maybe the more classical ones : the fourth and the fifth offer a very beautiful view of the car :tup:

There is another pic I felt in love with, it's the first M5 one. Juste so beautiful ! The edit work on this one is excellent !

mazda787 likes this.
  12. HaerBev

HaerBev

This is a big update filled with quality pictures, my faves are the fourth Supra and its excellent camera angle and toning, the second white alfa and its magnificent soften effect, the black and white McLaren f1 is also beautiful. Others are nice, Bravo Mazda :)

mazda787 likes this.
  13. geatle

geatle

all photos is very nice. well done :D

14. Pebb

Pebb

My personal favourite is the first M5 shot.

mazda787 likes this.
  15. mazda787

mazda787

Thank you very much for the comments and feedback again, glad you guys liked the update! Here are some more shots, please click image for lightbox:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Comp. Entries:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GTracer98 and RaY29rus like this.
  16. GPR

GPR

Congrats on your 2000th post. And what a great set for it. I like a lot of them, some brilliant stuff in there. My favs are

The first Castrol Supra - Sweet light, tones and angle.
    The first M5 shot - Just awesome toning and framing.
    All three Alfa shots - Looks really good in white and the toning you've applied is very nice.
    The two battle style images are great the the second one reminds me a little of my Speed Freaks shot. ;)
    And the black & white McLaren F1 is great. :tup:

From you latest batch, 3,4,5 are standouts for me. Nice warm light and clean editing. :tup:

Always a pleasure to view your works.

mazda787 likes this.
  17. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Nice update buddy, love the last Volvo pic.

mazda787 likes this.
  18. Kodje

Kodje

Very good (red) update once more :)
    I like a lot the Mark IV and you've made a great bounch of photos with this car. The second one looks very realistic. I love the original sense of motion (with these curvy speed effects) of the third and the last is just beautiful.
    Your Volvo set is excellent, the tonning of the first one is lovely (too bad the reflexions on the side of the car are a little bit distractives) but this pic remain my fav', just beautiful. And pics 2,4 & 5 have a very realistic rendering :tup:
    Your entry with the Isuzu is "wow" for an unedited pic :cheers:

mazda787 likes this.
  19. mazda787

mazda787

Thanks guys!!!

[​IMG]

GTracer98 likes this.
  20. geatle

geatle

this crz shot is a few interesting :tup:

mazda787 likes this.
  21. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

That's a sexy looking CRZ pic!

mazda787 likes this.
  22. HaerBev

HaerBev

These are the best Volvo C30 ever seen, the last one rocks and now I want to take some pics of this car. The Mark IV pics kick ass and are filled with the realistic touch, the CRZ is really fine. Bravo Mazda :tup:

mazda787 likes this.
  23. Kodje

Kodje

Yes, this CRZ shot is awesome, very realistic !

mazda787 likes this.
  24. GPR

GPR

That CRZ shot is awesome. Love the toning and aggressive look of it. :tup:

mazda787 likes this.
  25. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

[​IMG]

This deserves a poster. If I had an HoF this shot would be there!

mazda787 likes this.
  26. mazda787

mazda787

Haven't been here in a while, and so glad to see all the positive comments for my old shots! Here are a few shots taken for recent competitions and just at random, and as GT5 comes to a close for me photomode wise, there will be one last set in the coming days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GTracer98, zzz_pt, RaY29rus and 2 others like this.
  27. GPR

GPR

A lot of these are great. As I would expect from you. ;) I really like the F40 shots and the rally one. Also the last is very good and artistic with its high contrast. :tup:

mazda787 and Kodje like this.
  28. Kodje

Kodje

Totally agree with George about this last bunch of pics. In addition to whose he has mentionned I also like a lot the second R8 one, nice sense of motion, and the California one (great composition).
    See you in the GT6 photomode section mate :cheers:

mazda787 likes this.
  29. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Those F40 shots are simply perfect. Love them. The other pics from the set are very nice too.

mazda787 likes this.
  30. GTracer98

GTracer98

It's so nice to see all your work! The car choices are always original and very interesting! :drool:

mazda787 likes this.