mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
I agree with Nicolas, the first F40 and the Citroën are my fav' in this new bunch of pics. The GT Citroën one has a very great atmosphere and the composition is top notch 👍 And the F40 one is simply beautiful :)
But I also like the others, the M3 looks good with a nice toning and the HPA / Transcammer shot has an original angle and a good sense of motion :)

The 3rd F40 is so bloody brilliant it just leaves me...speechless.
The whole idea about it and it's perfect execution is so tranquil, so simple and so damn mesmerizing.
The toning is just about apt and the framing, composition and angles are just awe-inspiring.
Epic job. Can't say anything less about the set or any of your work, really.

Amazing shine and reflections in this set, Mazda! 👍
I've been experimenting with adjusting the luminance in my photos lately. Is luminance what gives the greater reflections?

Thank you all very much for the comments. I haven't had much of a chance to take new shots recently so I have been editing old ones. There will be new ones soon.

Amazing shine and reflections in this set, Mazda! 👍
I've been experimenting with adjusting the luminance in my photos lately. Is luminance what gives the greater reflections?

I didn't do much in the way of editing these shots, basically just levels, colors, shadows, lights, noise. I have never adjusted the luminance directly (actually I don't even know if may have used it, since I don't full know the terms used in the editing world, I just go by muscle memory of adjust bars in certain places on the interface :D).

You are one of those I noticed when browsing GTP before creating an account, and you are still ruling the high quality photomode.

As always some greats shots Mazda, I particularly like the black Esprit and the Citreon GT shots. 👍

Thanks for the comments guys! Trying to get shots whenever I can :) Here's a few I took just a few hours ago:

Can't wait for Gt6 already preordered mine and drooling over shooting that Audi R18!!!​

An update !
Nice and colored set with a great light in all shots. Love the angle of the first, very dynamic. the third is very original and very well executed (and good reflection on the car). And the last is, by opposition, very quiet and beautiful.

This is a very nice update Mazda, each picture reallt deserves a fullsize watch. Some fine 458 pics, my fav is the vertical Denso shot, this is brilliant artistic work, the M3 and its grey sky is really beautiful. Nice border too. Everything is smartly edited 👍

Fantastic updates! I agree with the others on the vertical Denso shot - superb! 👍

Quite a nice Italia set. I like the warm tones. My fav is number 2, I like the slight aggressive feel of it. 👍

As for this latest batch, very nice. Shot 2 in particular is killer. 👍

I'm listening to B-Sides Wins Again by Dave Lombardo & DJ Spooky from the NFS Most Wanted 2005 soundtrack while looking at your M3 photo. I get a true feeling from the image as I would from the game. :eek:👍

I really love the style of your last three pics. I like a lot the soft warm mood of the first. George is right, the second one is a killer, very well composed with a subtle artistic touch in addition. And the last one has a great angle and tonning. Great work again !

Fanastic images once again! 👍
That tunnel shot is great with the Aventador emerging from the darkness. 👍
I really love the last shot too - it's a superb image - lovely lighting, great angle and DOF, great toning topped off with a nice vignette - well done. :drool:

Fanastic images once again! 👍
That tunnel shot is great with the Aventador emerging from the darkness. 👍
I really love the last shot too - it's a superb image - lovely lighting, great angle and DOF, great toning topped off with a nice vignette - well done. :drool:

Agreed!! :drool::drool::drool:👍

This page is beyond amazing. The Denso one's just rolling off the charts in terms of quality and the rest follows very closely after. Amazing pieces of work.

Back