Full Review: Logitech Driving Force GT + rare concept renderings

Great review there thanks. My wheel doesn't light up in blue, only in white. Maybe different colours for us Europeans then hey. 👍

Shame they have taken out the switch between 200 and 900 Degree rotation. :confused:

Great review there thanks. My wheel doesn't light up in blue, only in white. Maybe different colours for us Europeans then hey. 👍

Shame they have taken out the switch between 200 and 900 Degree rotation. :confused:

This is actually a good sign believe it or not, as from the intel I later gathered; Logitech or PD is moving towards adjusting the strenght and the wheel rotation through software, like in a pc. It also help keep the cost down. This means the final GT5 might support this feature.

However, without the hard "switch", it makes the DFGT less flexible for older games.

Good to see that the PS button works with XMB access within GT5P. 👍 I wonder if we will ever see a FW patch to enable the DFGT's PS button with full functionality directly within the XMB.

Which wheel out of the G25 and DFGT feels better, not including the pedals and gearstick just the actual wheel bit.

I havn't tried the DFGT, but im assuming the G25 will be better seeing as it has an RRP of £199.99 opposed to £119.99.....these days you get what you pay for.

They both use optical sensing, but the G25 has 2 FF motors instead of just 1 (like the DFP and DFGT).

Hopefully Rocket Punch will be able to let us know which is actually better soon enough though.

No still knows what kind of cockpit that is ?

haha..no replies on your quest he??....:sly:
i did some search over several game sites and so,but i havn't found anything wich even looks close to the one in the film...:ill:
so,maybe something custom buillt???....
its a recaro seat,but checking there also did not give any info or even a hint....
so,it beets me mate...👍

spyrrari.

haha..no replies on your quest he??....:sly:
i did some search over several game sites and so,but i havn't found anything wich even looks close to the one in the film...:ill:
so,maybe something custom buillt???....
its a recaro seat,but checking there also did not give any info or even a hint....
so,it beets me mate...👍

spyrrari.

Lol.....It looks nicely formed and fit for GT and not like other cockpits that think your gonna run a quad pc with simcon next to it.

Which wheel out of the G25 and DFGT feels better, not including the pedals and gearstick just the actual wheel bit.

I havn't tried the DFGT, but im assuming the G25 will be better seeing as it has an RRP of £199.99 opposed to £119.99.....these days you get what you pay for.

They both use optical sensing, but the G25 has 2 FF motors instead of just 1 (like the DFP and DFGT).

Hopefully Rocket Punch will be able to let us know which is actually better soon enough though.

Of course the G25 wheel itself feels better since its leather wrapped, especially If you like playing with no gloves.

IMO, if you don't have a DFP and don't play PC race sim much; DFGT is a no brainer.

Back