Logitech G923 Review: Mainstream Mainstay

T150 is just a toy to start, of course is cheaper

The external body is the same of G29, it would not be a good idea to modify the body, the wheel need to be good and nice inside.
I didn't test yet, but reading reviews should have a great FBB, much better than G29. Of course the price is a little bit high, but I am sure that in 2-3 months ( black friday ) price will go down. Just to make an example, you can find T300RS GT edition between 370-390 Euros, they are both medium level and cost the same. I have a T300RS with T3PA since 2014, during 6 years I had to replace only the pedals one time, the wheel is still working fine, but at the time of PS3 I had for many years G27 Logitech, both are very good steering wheel. Im am sure Logitech will sell a lot of G923.

****, i got my my T300RS 599xx alcantara edition with t3pa pedals for $370 on amazon. Thats $370 american

Its should be a fine wheel for regular, basic racing. I had a G27 from new which never failed and I sold it on eBay for $100 when I got the G29. And my G29 is going on quite a few years now with no issues. I only upgraded the pedal springs with progressive coils

Latest Posts

Back