Rate A Car

• Thread starter chronix13
  • 1,371 comments
Fenris870
ok guys, heres how it works.

I'm going to name a car from GT2, and the next person rates it out of 100. They go and name a car for the next person to rate, and it just keeps going on.

Note: This is not my original idea. I give full credit to Insert Name on the GameFAQS GT2 board.

Ready? Heres the first car:

RX-7 A-spec

GO!

RX-7 A-Spec: 96 out of 100.:D I love this car, it looks so badass.:drool: The 4 marks off are for the power, or lack there of.:(
Next Car: TRD 3000GT

Subaru Impreza 22b: 50/100
Costs more, handles worse but is faster than a normal Impreza from the New car lot.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

78 / 100.
looks good, sounds bad.
but, of course, makes me proud to be an American. (BULLIT!!)

Spoon Civic Type-R

RUF CTR2 Sport= I'd say 80/100
It handels great with big hp. if it just didnt get boring to drive.

Esprit GT1 It is a blast to handel MR at 180mph. Also geat driffter with the right skill.

Not bad for a Celica 80/100 , just wish it was little lighter.

Mugen Accord Type-R, not really fast but that FKR has magnet wheels driving on metal when set up good

Taevon Trampio: 78 / 100

needs a new paint job, but it's not horrible.
i like fast FF cars. they handle VERY well, but the acceleration pays for it. all in all, the only way to make this car better is to make it an Eclipse.

Tigra Ice Race Car

Tigra Race Car 95 /100
Simply awesome for a FF car. It's light, agile and very fast.

TVR Cerbera LM

60-100, spins out way to much, don't like the way it looks, and it's to heavy.

Shelby seires 1( don't you dare diss it that much!)

Series 1: well, I'm not much of a fan of American cars (in GT2), but in this case, I'll make an exception!

85/100

Good speed, can't complain about the acceleration, and it handles awesome for an FR car!

Concept Car LM

Concept Car, handels great and has the go. Don't have it anymore lol but was great fun. 90/100

Speed 12? Took me couple days to handel now a frikn blast. Dont't dawg on it if you just can't handel it!!

Speed 12: 95/100
This car is the definition of "beast". 807hp, 18XX lbs(?), and just listen to it.:eek: It's a little hard to handle, but once you get used to it, it kicks ass.;)

Takata NSX

ZEXEL Skyline? 70/100

Good 700hp skyline but other skylines can be tuned for better performance. Don't really like the paint job.

Next car is the Jaguar XJ220

XJ220 is a tight ride, great h/p and handeling. I give it 90/100.

97 Supra RZ all moded? Once you control the killer wheel spin not to bad

heres a number, 83-100
it turns ok once you get used to it acceleration, it's not bad and it puts a show on with the wheel spin, i like it

Viper RT/10

Back