Rate A Car

• Thread starter chronix13
  • 1,371 comments
Shelby Series 1-Again?

88/100
The car look cool to collect but not to race it, but to drive it lapping around Laguna Seca.

Next Car:
Mazda RX-7 GT-C

Mazda RX-7 GT-C 95/100

Looks sweet, can be tuned to 600+ horsepower

Nexxt car: Renault Clio Sport V6

BTW, has Series 1 already been posted?

78/100

Nice car but for a Class-S??? It looks stupid on the Arcade Mode, it supposed to be a Class-A car.

Next Car:
Nismo Skyline GT-R LM

Nismo Skyline GT-R LM 60/100 - It looks ok but for one TURBO LAGGGGGG , I fixed it up cause havent drove it since when I first got GT2 and sold it right after the first race lol.

240Z 240Z??

65/100
Nice car to be in your garage, but I don't race it, its like my jewel I will not use it.

Next Car:
Chrysler Phaeton conceptcar

You got to beat the game and realize every car isnt like the Escudo to appreciate the classics lol, thats how i see it.
Phaeton I just won again to see how it raced, if you like to have fun and pull some sick asz fish tail/drifts it's a bad asz car otherwise i hate it. But it deserves atleast a 60/100

Next Car-R Toyota Celica Rally Car 569hp AWD

RCelica Rally Car
besides the Skyline R30 Formula, this is one of my fav cars to race in any 591hp race... slight understeet, but once u get the hang of it, cruizing round apricot hill is hella fun...

all in all i give it a 85/100

next car - BP Apex Trueno (sumthing like that, its been a while)

I'll rate both cars for ya, that way the Trueno can at least be rated fairly :)

BP Kraft Trueno: 85/100
once you get past the less-than-stellar acceleration, its a really fun car to drive! try it out!

Alfa: 90/100
Great 4WD car, awesome for ripping around Rome Night (S license made me love this car) and other courses. Good handling, nice speed = a car that should be in every garage.

3000GT LM

just a couple of side notes here:

First of all, I'm glad to see this topic is doing good! I didn't expect this kind of response, keep it going guys!

Second: if it gets to the point where theres a lot of posts, and you can't remember whether a car has been rated yet, don't worry about it.. just go ahead and post it, it's bound to happen!

and finally.... has anbody else noticed the, erm... odd design choice on the Trueno?
*cough*

yes, the exhaust is in the right hand side rear window:odd:

I'm a thinkin those boys at Polyphony weren't getting enough sleep or something... :sleep:

The 3000GT (no-year version, similar to GT1's LM): 70/100

614hp and 2800+ pounds makes this a tricky one. Learn to make it turn and you'll like it a lot more. Looks great in that steel-gray color, if you don't get a yellow one. Difficult to attain (must all-gold a license).

The 1999 model year) prize car: 80/100

Aquamarine-colored or white. Looks virtually identical to GT1 version. More power, nicer exhaust sound. Something different...a very easy car to drive, but understeers horribly. Finally got it to do what I'd like it to (turn crisply) just the other day!

Any thoughts on my latest GT500 champion, the Shelby Series 1 ?

Never owned that car once but raced it on my freinds memory card with his own setup's. Thought it was ok but like the older Shelby more. Then again lol I may have the two confused, anyways I will give it 70/100/
Next car-Pennziol Skyline I give it 90/100

That's the 3rd time the Series 1 has been mentioned.:P:embarrassed:

Nismo Pennzoil Skyline- 75/100
I used it on Midfield for one of the license tests and loved, but haven't bought it, so 75.;)

Mugen Civic Type-R

Really? I must be losing my mind!

Mugen Civic Type-R: 55/100

It's ugly, I can't get excited about its FF, and it feels "heavy" unlike the regular Honda Civic Type-R. It is the most powerful Civic in GT2, however. Sorry, Civic fans...but that's my 2 credits.

What about the ZZ III ?

Raybrig NSX= 60/100 only M/R car I really like is the Esprit GT1

Just wanted to say the Mugen Civic Type-R isnt all that bad when racing at Autum Ring, Autum Ring Mini, Motor Sports Land.

Next Car - 4 Door Skyline Dont remember if it's already been posted but who care's.

4 door skyline... meh, nothing special according to me.. a tad heavy for my liking, thats about it

a bit offtopic, but how can i get to autum mini and motorsports land?

next car - Formular R30 Skyline

R30 - 87
aside from it being horribly ugly, its an awesome car. not to mention, it's the car that'll make you a ton of money on a new game!

Altezza LM

Toyota Altezza LM: 95/100
This is one of my favorites; big, bold, and bad! Plenty of power, a very nice chassis, and just the right weight. A tastefully-created racing modification, no foot-high letters or crazy paint scheme. Handles like a dream, and has bad mutha f *cker written all over it. Too bad it isn't real.

I disagree on the ZZIII, but that's why I mentioned it...to each his own.

How about the Lister Storm?

Lister Storm: 88/100
Great car, especially with the racing mod.:drool: I just wish you could put more than 709hp in it, seeing as how it's 593 stock.:(

Momocorse Apex MR2

GAH!! I was just about to post the MOMO.....

ah well

MOMO MR2: 84/100

while its not the best car in its class, it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive! its got the looks, the handling, decent top speed, etc.
Its also my second fav MR2, the first being.....

TRD 2000GT

68/100 2000gt, I had it while back but got tired of it and needed the garage space. With 100 cars kinda suck cause I have to pick one to sell in order to buy another.

Next Car, RUF Yellow Bird like it for a RWD, good drifter with practice

Ruf Yellow Bird: 85/100

I like the Yellow Bird, not too heavy compared to other Ruf cars, a good deal of power, and it's got the engine in the back. I like it the same reason I like Storm, you can get it sideways all day long and not completely lose the car in a spin. That's what's so much fun about those cars. My only complaint is that it doesn't like bumps. It really upsets the car like few others in the game. I wish it had a racing mod, but my yellow car reminds me of the same Ruf that set the speed record for Road & Track back in 1987. So it's kind of like being 13 again, without all that puberty crap.

Ahem! So the next car up for bids is the Lancia Y.

I'm beginning to think that this thread is dying because no one knows anything about the Lancia Y.:odd: So, I'll take the liberty of rating it because somebody needs to post.;)

Lancia Y: 12/100
I've never liked low powered cars like that, unless it's a Honda.:eek:;):P
If anyone who actually has it, or even tried it would like to post a real rating, please be my guest.;)

S2000 GT1

Lancia Y: 90/100
I'm not normally a fan of the FF or Kei cars, but this one's an exception. I've tuned it to let the rear wheels loose under heavy acceleraton, and it's one of my favorite FF cars out there. Yes, it's only 208hp when topped out, but it's really a lot of fun. A real underdog against ~493hp races. I give it high marks for it's overall impression, obviously it could never compete in the GT300/GT500 championships.

S2000GT1: 75/100
I have a hard time getting this one tuned to my liking. It's a tough-looking car with lots of power, low weight, and quick reflexes. Too quick, I feel. No problems winning, but I have trouble making this car handle as smoothly as I'd like. Maybe it's the short wheelbase, or maybe I'm not the true champion I think I am...It also seems to chew through tires very quickly in the enduros.

How about the Audi S4?

I forgot all about the Super Van lol. I bought it long time ago like 2 years ago when I wasnt trying to perfect my technique. I still give it 70/100 and gonna but it when I get done just have to find a car to sell, no more room in da garage.

NEXT CAR - 1.8T Golf More power then the VR6 and handels great, love it on Seattle Circuit.

1.8T Golf 70/100

Not a fan of the german car cmpany, VW. Pure & Simple. Haven't had it b4 either.

Next car - Audi TT LM my peresonal opinion about it -- sweet 500+hp car with the ability to get the gold trophy in the the challenging GT300 Championship.

Back