Rate A Car

• Thread starter chronix13
  • 1,371 comments
Audi TT LM? ...60.
It5 reminds me of the GT40 in that I can never get it to drive as good as the game can. With a little practice though, it has some of the good traits of the Skyline, but alas, it falls short.

Next car: Mines R34.
My take... I love this car and have recently rediscovered it. It gives you everything you need without any unfair advantage like the GT1 or the Escudo. It turns skill into performance, not the other way around.

Hey EDDY you need to think more about what your saying. You may dislike VW the german company but Audi is owned by VW a GERMAN company lol
80/100 Just for it's power and control, I already have 9 skylines so dont have a use for that one anymore.

NEXT CAR Umm the 99 SVT COBRA or which ever is the most expensive Stang in the car lot.
That car friken kicks azz at Trial Mountain. Dont hate cause I listed a ford either.

The SVT Cobra is an Ok car. Really nice sound when its got the racing exhaust. Mid 11 potential car with about 460hp. The potential is there for some good racing.

Next car : Ford Cougar 2.5 24V

Originally posted by esi20vgt
Hey EDDY you need to think more about what your saying. You may dislike VW the german company but Audi is owned by VW a GERMAN company lol
80/100 Just for it's power and control, I already have 9 skylines so dont have a use for that one anymore.

NEXT CAR Umm the 99 SVT COBRA or which ever is the most expensive Stang in the car lot.
That car friken kicks azz at Trial Mountain. Dont hate cause I listed a ford either.
I know that, I'm not stupid. VW also owns Lamborghini and Bugatti. I am just saying I am not a fan of Volkswagen's cars (as in the 1.8T Golf and Beetle,ect)

Cougar....50/100

Slow acceleration and not the greatest top speed. Tuning it might help but...um...yeah :reallyodd:lol:

Next car: Spoon S2000

I was damm impress that you can mod it over 500hp :eek: Ya stock its a ****ty car, but with some mods it begins to be interesting a little bit.

Spoon S2000 = :eek: :eek: I can't find the words so I'll let someone else answer :lol:

Well, since my last link in this chain was ignored (esi20vgt) I'll try again... :odd:

SpoonS2000 . . . 71.39675
It's nice and fast and handles pretty good but doesn't suit my driving style so I don't use it much.

Next car . . .
TVR Griffith 500.

Milefile I did respond to your post on the Mines R34 just for got to serperate it. Rated it 80/100.

TVR 500 65/100 and nothing else to it.

NEXT CAR , FED-EX 300 ZX

300ZX GT: 92.678965
one of my favourite FR cars in the game! great speed and accel, handles good, fun to drive!
erm, once you get past the horrid paintjob of course :lol:

Opel Tigra Ice Race Car

Tigra Ice Race Car --- 80/100

Good speed and acceleration for 500,000cr. Fastest Tigra in the game. The other 20 was deducted for it's poor handling.

Next car; Datsun 240Z

I LIKE THE Z's
So I'll give it a 72/100
-It has decent acceleration for being on old timer, but the handling can be tuned perfectly for drifting on the Seattle courses
My turn....
---- '93 Civic Si

First I have to say thank god someone likes the 240ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I posted it once before and whoever replyed gave a crappy point. I love it on the game and real life, 4 speed 240 i drove would tap out 145mph in seconds it felt.

93 Si is cool for a h/b, 75/100

NEXT CAR - Amemiya RX-7
I give it 90/100 for the suckers handeling and on Midfield can get going like 180mph with only 4?? sumtin hp

Amemiya RX-7: 95/100 I absoluetly love this car.:drool: 446hp(?), but can get very fast like esi20vgt said. Also handles good too. I love it.:thumbsup:

Mine's Lancer

80/100 for the power
lol iv tried many settings with the R33 drag so i can take corners, still not hapening. Even on 1/4 mile isnt the best, has boost creep or something. On my GT2 game it sounds like it's at full throttle but isnt.

Next Car - Mazda RX7 G-T-C LM Ed. yes another RX7, can't think of anything else really tired.

RX7 LM 70/100

Love the colour and paint job. Fairly fast and decent acceleration. I haven'r driven it in a while so I can't comment on the handling. Well, it got around Grand Valley Speedway so it must be alright :lol:

Next car Dodge Neon

I will admit to having a Neon ACR.
-The are pretty fast, but their handling is what makes it a better than average car!
82/100

-Next up is the RX7 Infini III

I was refering to the RX7 in the Special cars you have to buy.

I love the RX7 Infinity III 90' not super power but it has the go and great handeling. One the best sounding Rotary's

Next Car - RX7 GT-Turbo 83'

71.24889/100
Good to collect but too sluggish.

How 'bout for a laugh. Daihatsu Midget II

100/100 for the best slug. If thats the one required to use for the factory race it's a trip to drive . The one almost like a landscaping vehicle lol with the truch style bed, if thats not it i'v never driven it.

Next Car- R33 Skyline the new one

Next Car- R33 Skyline the new one

:odd:
sorry... but, what exactly do you mean by that?
cuz the R33 isnt the newest model, the R34 is. hrmmm....
Im assuming you mean juts a stock R33?
well, I dont drive manyof them stock, but ill give it 80/100, just for being a R33.:lol:

I don't think this has been done before...

Weds Sport Celica

I was talking about the R34 skyline in the new car lot, you know RWD Skyline.
Weds sport 90/100

Dont know a car off hand really, umm Skyline 280 Type MR

67%

i'm not entirely sure i'm remembering this one correctly, but, if i do,

0-65 = oversteer.
65-?? = understeer
tunes like a sandwich. (not well)

fully modded
lausanne green pearl
dark bridgestone 6's

93 Honda Civic 3 Door Si

Civic - 62/100

Next to the NSX, Integra & S2002, it's the best Honda. BSX & Integra are under the Honda badge in the PAL version.

Next car: Mine's R33

yeah, tuff to call, 80/100, just because there are so many skylines about to choose from

Atlantique LM600?

90/100 I love that car, I have a saved replay on the test course where coming out of the last turn i hit the wall flew in the air did closs to a 540 landed backwards going over 160mph pulled the E spun back to normal and kept going.

Next Car - Corvette Grand Sport 96'

BEAUTIFUL CAR :eek: !
-91/100
-It is easier to control than the Vipers, but the makers of GT2 made the Camaros to close in power to the Vettes.. :odd:
-But the 9 points off are for having a gay paintjob available
--If you keep the stock colors: 99/100....cause nothing is perfect :P

NEXT UP>>>>>
Mercedes Benz AMG E55 :D

Back