Which was your first GT2 car?

• Thread starter Kynigh
  • 173 comments

What's the brand of your 1st GT2 car?

• Total voters
Let's talk about our first car in GT2...

My first car was a used ~89', 90' green Nissan Silvia, that one with tight headlights, just like this one:

pic-48193.jpeg

I was really inexperient and I was confortable with it's horsepower :P

Dang I screwed up and voted "other". Actually my first car in GT2 would have been the Toyota Starlet turbo S (the one that's painted light green but is called "jetliner silver"). :dopey:

I entered the Sunday cup at Tahiti, probably with a couple mods (sport suspension, lighter flywheel etc.) and managed to get creamed over and over. :grumpy: I remember losing that particular race over and over. I think I bought some other car after that--seem to remember it being the Mazda Protege--which had more power, so I finally won the Sunday Cup.

On my first game I ever started on this game way back then it was a early 90s Toyota Supra Turbo, but when I became a Mazda fan it has always been Mazdas since then on my current game my first car I bought was a Mazda Protege GTR. However my real first cars where all the gold licence cars though.

Think my first car in GT2 was one of the old 90's Supras, the same model that I had as my first car in GT1.

Yeah it's really the best one, this was my 1st one in GT1... in fact I started playing GT1 again a few months ago, now I stopped cuz I alrdy have a GTO LM Race car and other stuff :D

You missed Honda and Mitsubishi lol. Anyway, my first car was a dark green Prelude (forgot which exact model, might have been the VTEC). Same as my first car in GT1 :).

Last edited:
My first car in GT2 was a red '91 Nissan Pulsar GT-i

It wasn't too pretty but it served its purpose and still remains at the very top of my garage list as a rally car. The reason I bought it was because it had the most horsepower of all the cars available from day 1.

My first car was a red Toyota Supra MA70. Won a couple of races with it. Still stays at the top slot of my garage. :sly:

Been a long time since i bought my first car in GT2. Traditionally i opt for an MX-5/Eunos as my first purchase, so if that was available at the time or for the credits, it was likely to be one of those. Probably will be for GT5 too.

My first car was a red Toyota Supra MA70. Won a couple of races with it. Still stays at the top slot of my garage. :sly:

I bought this same red MA70! :D Did a 'rags-to-riches' type of story with it...the driver a poor Chinese guy who earned something like 70 credits a year before he started racing. When he won his first GT Regional event...and cleared $250,000 after selling the prize car..that's a moment I'll never forget! :)

I think... this is almost a decade since I first played it but I believe my first car was the 1990 RX7 Infiniti III in black it was a good balance between power, handling and looks.

I bought this same red MA70! :D Did a 'rags-to-riches' type of story with it...the driver a poor Chinese guy who earned something like 70 credits a year before he started racing. When he won his first GT Regional event...and cleared $250,000 after selling the prize car..that's a moment I'll never forget! :)

Will you do a story on this guy after your're done with the other one? :D

Last edited:
Will you do a story on this guy after your're done with the other one? :D

I thought of it. It wouldn't be as humorous a story as the Yuppy Scum one. It's basically this guy who's dirt-poor and Chinese, moves to Japan where he encounters the typical Japanese/Chinese racism I've read about, yet somehow gets involved in racing (I forget how). After winning that first 250,000 cr. from selling the prize, he buys his family a new house back in China. :)

Also, I lost that memory card (the one with Chu-sum Guhm & the red Supra).

My first car was the honda prelude dunno what edition. i loved how it handled with the 4 wheel steering

Rx7 don't remember what year but then after I got my favorite mazdaspeed rx7 spec c is this car real?

Back