Which was your first GT2 car?

• Thread starter Kynigh
  • 173 comments

What's the brand of your 1st GT2 car?

• Total voters
Mine I remember being a Nissan Primera in light brown, I thought I bought a 99 version of primera but bought a earlier version which I didn't like. If the Used Dealership did'nt refresh the list I would of been happier.

Mine was a Silvia K's from 1992 or 1993.... it was Forest Green and had 202 hp. I loved driving that thing till I lost my game save... by which point it had everything, including the racing mod.

I bought another, but it just wasn't the same...

After starting GT2 once again this month, I bought the following as my first car: a blue MR2 1600GLimited '86 (J) (according to the car list) (Super charger).

I found out that the Mazda Protege '89 4door sedan is awesone. That was my first car. The most amazing thing about it is that I won the Seattle endurance (591hp(!!!)) by several laps with its 350hp!!!

Nissan Skyline.

The slightly weaker 212hp version, which I believe was the GTS-t Type M. A lovely, striking silver colour it was. So many memories with that car, but you can't go back...

Because any other time I've restarted GT2 it's been the MA70 all the way! Goddamn that's a good looking car.

Toyota Supra 88 I believe...not the turbo one. Usually was around 3k credits and was Red.

That was the very first car that got me into the GT series as a whole.

Usually a toyota supra Turbo limited 3.0 litr V6 1991

BTW Anyone got an fiat 500 on his first day ?

No, and that's why I'm sane. :)

BTW, Toyota Supras never had V6 engines. They were inline sixes.

The 88 Toyota Supra turbo. I loved the MKIII Supras, just something about that 80's styled Japanese goodness. It was funny spanking the opposition with the Supra, especially when my Supra dwarfed them in size. lol

hehe...this brings tears to my eyes...so much memories with GT2

My first car in that game was the Toyota Supra twin turbo (black)

Nice! I also got the twin turbo Supra as my first car! Although I bought the red one, not the black.

My first was a green Honda Civic CRX, took a long time but I evertually started winning races with it, and then spent ages in a Prelude that had sweet handling a lot more straight line poke than the CRX. Intend getting the grabber out on GT2 shortly, will post something.

Just started this again tonight but looking through this list, I seem to be the only person mad enough to start with a micra turbo lol. Good little car, pushing over 150 horses at the minute and corners quite well.

I think I was able to snarf up an fc if I remember right, it has been over 10 years since I first played that game!

Had to start again (ps3 got ylod and I have to wait ages to get it fixed) but this time I started with the cheapest silvia, around 2,500cr.

For me, definitely one of the Supras that was available at the start of the game. It was reliable in terms of HP, yet it was surprisingly controllable. And it got me some fairly decent wins in Tahiti.

I think I don't need to say it, as I think it's pretty obvious, but I'll say it anyway. I got a FC RX7 as my first car in GT2. It's still there, at the top of my garage.

I bought the cheapest car possible, only because I HAD to buy a car before anything. I can't remember what it was, but I won a car, sold that and my first car, then bought a Ford Mondeo Ghia X, which was fantastic.

My first car I ever bought in GT2 was the Toyota Celica GT-R ST182 '91, a huge mistake on my part, but I was only 7 years old when I bought that car.

My favorite starter car is either the Toyota Celica GT Four RC '91 or the Nissan Pulsar Gti-R '92.

Last edited:
Mazda Miata/Eunos 1991. Currently has 260 horsepower and barely redlines 5th gear (stock transmission) at Clubman Route 5.

My first car was a an AE86. I RM'ed the car and used it for many events. Now it sits at the top of my car list

Back