College Football 2010 - Regular Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 125 comments
So Urban Meyer has decided to call it quits at Florida, again. Interesting, seeing as how Tim Tebow doesn't presently have a Head Coach at Denver.......hmmm. Nah, even he knows Tebow won't make it as a Pro QB (probably),

Urban Meyer's a hell of a coach. Something tells me he's still got plenty of gas left in his tank. Maybe he'll go back to coaching in the future. Maybe he'll join ESPN or CBS College Sports or something as an analyst. But, best wishes to Urban Meyer.

Cam Newton (not suprisingly) takes the Heisman for 2010.

Other news, University of Texas Defensive Coordinator Will Muschamp accepts the Head Coaching position at the University of Florida. So, I guess that means Mack Brown isn't stepping down just yet, as Muschamp has been the 'coach in waiting' for a couple of years now. Good luck to Will in the SEC.

Congrats to both.

And Kentucky's starting QB, Mike Hartline, was arrested over the weekend for drunk and disorderly conduct. He will not play the final game of his college career at the Compass Bowl.

He was at a party and apparently got into a fight/argument with a girl. She claims he attempted to hit her. Witnesses go both ways. Unless the girl presses charges he won't be charged with anything.

Sad for Hartline. I hope Kentucky can play as well as they've done like when it was Andre' Woodson leading Kentucky on a charge.

There's been a lot of coaching changes, like Will Muschamp going to Florida among others. Al Golden will coach at the University of Miami. Who else will take part in the whole crazy season of coaching? We shall see...

Back