Nurburgring With Changing Weather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason755
  • 19 comments
  • 5,438 views
Messages
44
So online last night I was playing with the ring in the dark however for the AMG challenge I did a lap in the rain how do you get this to use online?
 
You have to unlock it first. I believe it unlocks through the AMG challenge.
 
AMG Intermediate Gold: Nürburgring 24hrs Track (Time/weather)
AMG Intermediate Silver: Nürburgring 4hr (No time/weather)
AMG Intermediate Bronze: Nurburgring Nordschleife (Time/weather)

Amazing what you can find on GT Planet by using the search box...
 
I have silver in that one but when I go online I can only choose time it says the weather is set?
 
was hoping you could silver them, will have to get working on these
 
Weird, my nurb nordschleife doesnt let me change the weather, even though I got silver in the intermediate challenge... Is it just me?
 
Presumably you have to finish the advanced challenge to unlock it.

Edit - beaten with a stick. :-D
 
Weird, my nurb nordschleife doesnt let me change the weather, even though I got silver in the intermediate challenge... Is it just me?

I to have silver and I couldn't change the weather. Does this mean you have to get GOLD to be able to change the weather. I sure hope not as GOLD would be very hard for me, even with the DFGT!
 
is there a nurburgring all at night?
1st post hi everyone.
 
Does it stop to rain at any point? Whenever I select weather it only rains! Has someone same expirience or must I drive longer to see the weather changing?
 
whats the difference between these 2 tracks? Both have time and weather.

AMG Intermediate Gold: Nürburgring 24hrs Track (Time/weather)
AMG Intermediate Bronze: Nurburgring Nordschleife (Time/weather)
 
24hr track incorporates the gp track too.

Otherwise known as 'The Behemoth' for all you ex-pgr4 lovers out there.

What? it was fun :lol:
 
whats the difference between these 2 tracks? Both have time and weather.

AMG Intermediate Gold: Nürburgring 24hrs Track (Time/weather)
AMG Intermediate Bronze: Nurburgring Nordschleife (Time/weather)

The 24hr track incorporates the GP circuit:

map4.jpg


(Bottom left corner.)
 
Has anyone ever noticed how the nurb looks like a pig's head?
 
Does it stop to rain at any point? Whenever I select weather it only rains! Has someone same expirience or must I drive longer to see the weather changing?

I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCEEE! I HATE IT!
I just wanna drive dry :( Same with Le mans. hopefully a future update fixes it!
 
Has anyone ever noticed how the nurb looks like a pig's head?

I've been saying that for years, and everyone says I'm crazy. Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. 👍
 
Back