GT5 Academy Begins!

• Thread starter la1ka
  • 56 comments
im so excited, im ranked 3rd in my region overall (northeast) and 4th in all regions. i know this will probably change as i right this lol now that everyone will start racing, but hey im super excited. i snapped a picture and everything:sly:
good luck everyone. i hope i make it to round 2 :indiff:

Driving line: Off

Race 1: Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - Tsukuba Circuit
Race 2: Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07 - Rome/Reverse
Race 3: 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) - Cape Ring

Last edited:
Man, should of been sick today... looks like three courses and variationw of the 370z. Not at home so was wondering if it adds yor best times from all 3 tracks and that is your time? Let us people at work know what the score is

Do you have to use traction control? And how does the dlc work? Sorry for the questions, I'm stuck at work and want to get started as soon as I hit the house. :)

just a quick question.

if we create a PSN account saying we are from NA will we be able to participate even if were in say, AUSTRALIA?

or will it do an IP check?

just a quick question.

if we create a PSN account saying we are from NA will we be able to participate even if were in say, AUSTRALIA?

or will it do an IP check?

You will never be able to claim a prize. But it should allow you.

did the gt academy dissappear from anyones else's seasonal events page? I did the Tsukuba one, left and got lunch . Then come home and its not there at all.

did the gt academy dissappear from anyones else's seasonal events page? I did the Tsukuba one, left and got lunch . Then come home and its not there at all.

Disappeared for me too. I thought it was my connection.

I had just made 3rd on the Cape Ring event too.

You will never be able to claim a prize. But it should allow you.

dont really care about claiming a prize, just want to participate.

im sure if i DID manage a prize someone would claim it for me from the US lol.

What gives with the Academy??

Well at least it seems to be for everybody, so it's not on our ends.

Will post back if I see anything.

EDIT:: running again

Back