Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Demory

Formerly known as “Crooooooow”
Premium
United States
Dallas, TX
75801.png

It's like having an expensive camera that takes high quality pictures with a game at a $60 value.
I have more fun with it since I have :gtplanet: to share my photos with people.

capturesm.png

trialmountaincircuit1d.jpg

highspeedringb.jpg

The unedited version of the main thread photo.
ligegravel1.jpg

This would make a great promotional photo for a band.
ligegravel.jpg

I do not know why the pictures came out with weaker picture quality.

I'm not done. I still have photos coming in the future from the future.

Last edited:
The third one looks fantastic though - I can't even snap the interior of the car during replays.

Last edited:
The third one looks fantastic though - I can't even snap the interior of the car during replays.

I had trouble with the Ferrari California interior shot. I had it aimed at one part, but it came out at a higher elevation than the shot I was leveled at.

Thanks for the comments guys! Here is update v1.01. These are two photos taken for the two GTP GT5 Photomode Competitions.

chamonixwest.jpg

suzukacircuiti.jpg

Very nice gallery Crow! The 500 in the snow is my favourite. Keep up the good work!

Thanks mate! One little thing I thought of when taking the 500 picture, was with the hot air balloon in the top right of the photo, where the GT symbol always lies apon is right on the balloon which makes it a GT balloon. :lol:

SVX
Nice shots! My favorite is the 3rd one.

Thanks mate! I like the optional change with the headlights in GT5.

Nice Corvette shots, 5th one especially.👍

Thanks Justin! Glad to hear a professional Premium member comment on my photo-motors.

Nice work! My favourites are FT-86 @ Toscana #1 and #2.

Nice work Crooooooow, last two look pretty realistic, as well with the Ford race car shots.

Thank you humans! These were the first batch of photos where I have tried to get a photo of a car that looks really close but it takes a while to get to the camera position.
For example: When a car is driving at 200mph, the camera view will make it look like the car is actually traveling at about 80mph. Just have to move by an extreme amount of distance and zoom in all the way.

The next batch of photos will include The GT Academy Nissan GT-R. No flipping the channels.

Your angles are great, but if you're trying to signify movement you need some wheelspin in there. Trying lowing the '1/xxx' number to about 60.

Your angles are great, but if you're trying to signify movement you need some wheelspin in there. Trying lowing the '1/xxx' number to about 60.

That's a great tip Travis! Thanks! 👍

I know I promised more pictures would some soon, but just hang with me for a while.

roadcourseindy4.jpg

roadcourseindy3a.jpg

roadcourseindy1.jpg

roadcourseindy2.jpg

Awesome gallery, in this update I like the 2nd and last shots. The last one looks very realistic 👍

Thanks Skython! I was surprised with the outcome of the last photo as well with its realism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back