Crooooooow's Metal Gear: 1/22/12 v2.01 Green Bull/Previous PMC Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing my request! Great pictures! My favourite is the second one, so much I would like to edit it. May I please edit it? If that's a yes could you please PM the original picture (with clickable fullsize please).

SVX
Thanks for doing my request! Great pictures! My favourite is the second one, so much I would like to edit it. May I please edit it? If that's a yes could you please PM the original picture (with clickable fullsize please).

Sure, but I don't have the original photo at the moment. I will get to it soon.

I have a request, how about the Mercedes SLS in either red, blue or silver (stock colours of course)

Sems4arsenal's request:
354b.png

highspeedringpx.jpg

highspeedring1n.jpg

highspeedring2d.jpg

highspeedring3l.jpg

highspeedring4.jpg

eifelcircuitw.jpg

eifelcircuit2.jpg

Ceiling_fan's request:
Screaming Red

specialstageroute5s.jpg

specialstageroute51z.jpg

specialstageroute52x.jpg

specialstageroute53.jpg

Skython11's request:
Legend of the Silver Arrows

eigernordwandshorttrackk.jpg

eigernordwandshorttracko.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackv.jpg

Nice shots, Crooooooow. My favorite would be #4 of the Solid Snake set.

PS: Could you please send me the original of that? You can forget about the Subaru.

Nice, like the black and white shots of the Mercs. Really captured the era of the Silver Arrows.

Thanks guys! I knew Solid Snake was a good title for this one.

Throw in any requests and I'll complete the task.

Dirty Laundry
The title was not taken from Don Henley's song Dirty Laundry.

eigernordwandwtrail.jpg

eigernordwandwtrail1.jpg

eigernordwandwtrail2.jpg

Great work, Crooooooow! Liking the last one that you did.

Every update I HAVEN'T seen here is good, 👍 Veeeery good :drool:

BUT!!! As someone else said, try using 1/60, and Panning modes. They give the picture more motion than Panning 1 ever could. 👍 Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
SVX
Great work, Crooooooow! Liking the last one that you did.

Thanks man!

Try using 1/60, and Panning modes. They give the picture more motion than Panning 1 ever could. 👍 Just a suggestion.

I had to look up about the different panning settings, and now that I know, this photographer will be in the next rank up.

This is the return of the master. The return of furious fury. He puts the ass in kickass. This is a new beginning. Crooooooow

Not to shabby? Let's get on with the real deal here.

Green Bull

GTP GT5 Photomode Entries

The Photomode Competition Week 59 / 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 59

CCCL Competition Week 44 / SSC Competition Week

Want more? Be patient and tune in for more. Or keep your browser locked into this page.

SVX
Second one is incredible!
Thanks! I am glad to finally get my gallery back up at full speed after a near half year strike that my sense of laziness decided to keep me away from reviving it. My mind is now at ease for now on.

Nice use of the Lens Flare, Eric! I don't even know how to get it! :lol: Also your CCCL entry is great. Good to see your GT5 photo taking and editing get so good. 👍

Nice use of the Lens Flare, Eric! I don't even know how to get it! :lol: Also your CCCL entry is great. Good to see your GT5 photo taking and editing get so good. 👍
Thanks Skython! You will not be able to attempt getting a flare in your photos, since the update v2.03 took it away from Gran Turismo 5.

Thanks Skython! You will not be able to attempt getting a flare in your photos, since the update v2.03 took it away from Gran Turismo 5.

Again? So it came in for 2.0. disappeared in 2.01, came back 2.02, and it's gone again at 2.03. :rolleyes:

Again? So it came in for 2.0. disappeared in 2.01, came back 2.02, and it's gone again at 2.03. :rolleyes:
We discovered it in v2.02, and realized the feature has disappeared when v2.03 came along.

Great photos. I'm used to the GT4 photos so this is just :drool: I really like the Mazda 787b photo. 👍 Now I will crawl back to my GT4 hole. :indiff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back