Crooooooow's Metal Gear: 1/22/12 v2.01 Green Bull/Previous PMC Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely shots in here. 👍

I'm just wondering what panning mode was used on these shots. It looks a bit like a low shutter speed and panning mode 1, I just feel that some shots could've used some more "speed".

But now I'm just nit-picking.

Again, really good shots. They even look pretty realistic. :)

Lovely shots in here. 👍

I'm just wondering what panning mode was used on these shots. It looks a bit like a low shutter speed and panning mode 1, I just feel that some shots could've used some more "speed".

Thanks!

I mainly used panning 1 and default camera shutter speed and some other at, or around maximum.

Alright my dogs, I need some requests here. Just give me a car and a track or a photo travel location and I will give you a shot to adore.

SVX
Mad Motors

circuitodemadrid.jpg

circuitodemadrid1.jpg

circuitodemadrid2v.jpg

circuitodemadrid3.jpg

circuitodemadrid4.jpg

circuitodemadrid5.jpg

FishyJuice
Maz Effect

nrburgring24h4.jpg

nrburgring24h5n.jpg

nrburgring24h7j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifer.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg

Awesome. I love the Kusabi shots. They look so evil. When I sad Mazdas at Nür, this wasn't what I had in mind, but great work. :lol:👍

Great shots in there. My favorite is the sixth.

Thank you Ashes!

Awesome. I love the Kusabi shots. They look so evil. When I sad Mazdas at Nür, this wasn't what I had in mind, but great work. :lol:👍

Thanks! What did you expect? I could make some more picture of the same round again.

I was thinking of a RX-7 when I made the request, but the result was fantastic. Looking forward to your next set.

I was thinking of a RX-7 when I made the request, but the result was fantastic. Looking forward to your next set.

Well, I'll try to impress you next time.

I like the last two shots.

Thanks! I was surprised with the way the first Kusabi photo came out looking like bats eyes lighting up in the dark.

Anyone want to place a request? I would be gladly appreciated for requests.

Excellent work Crooooooow! My favourites are the first and last of the karts, and the third shot of the Mazdas. Thank you for doing my request!

SVX
Excellent work Crooooooow! My favourites are the first and last of the karts, and the third shot of the Mazdas. Thank you for doing my request!

Sure thing! Anymore requests you would like to throw in?

SVX
Ok, yes please. Any Subaru at Fuji please. You knew this one was coming. :P

Out of the 1000 cars and 30 tracks with no given request hint by you... no, I did not expect it. :sly:

Here you go SVX and other enjoy-ers!

Golden Eye

fujispeedwayfu.jpg

fujispeedwayf1.jpg

fujispeedwayf2.jpg

fujispeedwayf3.jpg

Another set I made back in May.

Toy Mountain

trialmountaincircuitw.jpg

trialmountaincircuit1o.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2.jpg

trialmountaincircuit3g.jpg

trialmountaincircuit4n.jpg

trialmountaincircuit5.jpg

trialmountaincircuit7s.jpg

Keep those requests a coming folks!

Wow Croow your amazing work from GT4 has been carried here .Love the Subi Update.How about a Viper one :cool:

Thank you very much for the comments guys!

Wow Croooooooooooooooooooow your amazing work from GT4 has been carried here. Love the Subi Update.How about a Viper one :cool:

Will do S4A! Any other requests anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back