Crooooooow's Metal Gear: 1/22/12 v2.01 Green Bull/Previous PMC Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric Demory
  • 87 comments
  • 6,811 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Demory

Formerly “Crooooooow”
Premium
Messages
6,695
United States
Frederick, MD
75801.png

It's like having an expensive camera that takes high quality pictures with a game at a $60 value.
I have more fun with it since I have :gtplanet: to share my photos with people.

capturesm.png


trialmountaincircuit1d.jpg


highspeedringb.jpg



The unedited version of the main thread photo.
ligegravel1.jpg



This would make a great promotional photo for a band.
ligegravel.jpg



I do not know why the pictures came out with weaker picture quality.

I'm not done. I still have photos coming in the future from the future.
 
Last edited:
The third one looks fantastic though - I can't even snap the interior of the car during replays.
 
Last edited:
The third one looks fantastic though - I can't even snap the interior of the car during replays.

I had trouble with the Ferrari California interior shot. I had it aimed at one part, but it came out at a higher elevation than the shot I was leveled at.
 
White M5, niiiiice!!
 
Thanks for the comments guys! Here is update v1.01. These are two photos taken for the two GTP GT5 Photomode Competitions.

chamonixwest.jpg


suzukacircuiti.jpg
 
Very nice gallery Crow! The 500 in the snow is my favourite. Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks mate! One little thing I thought of when taking the 500 picture, was with the hot air balloon in the top right of the photo, where the GT symbol always lies apon is right on the balloon which makes it a GT balloon. :lol:
 
Here's the ZR1 update!

circuitdelasarthe2009n.jpg


circuitdelasarthe20091.jpg


kyotogionrb.jpg


kyotogion1p.jpg


mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg


mazdaracewaylagunaseca1p.jpg
 
Nice shots! My favourite is the 3rd one.
 
Nice Corvette shots, 5th one especially.👍
 
SVX
Nice shots! My favorite is the 3rd one.

Thanks mate! I like the optional change with the headlights in GT5.

Nice Corvette shots, 5th one especially.👍

Thanks Justin! Glad to hear a professional Premium member comment on my photo-motors.
 
The FT-86 at rally.

alaskasnow.jpg


alaskasnow1.jpg


alaskasnow2.jpg


toscanatarmac.jpg


toscanatarmac1.jpg


toscanatarmac2.jpg
 
Nice work! My favourites are FT-86 @ Toscana #1 and #2.
 
Thanks SVX!
 
I've been busy, so... enjoy!

autodromonazionalemonzai.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzae.jpg


nrburgring24hs.jpg


nrburgring24h1y.jpg


nrburgring24h2.jpg


superspeedwayindyy.jpg


tokyor246hs.jpg
 
highspeedring6.jpg


highspeedring5.jpg


highspeedring4h.jpg


highspeedring3n.jpg


highspeedring2g.jpg


highspeedring1h.jpg


highspeedrings.jpg
 
Great shots. Really like the last pic as it looks a bit realistic 👍
 
Nice work Crooooooow, last two look pretty realistic, as well with the Ford race car shots.
 
I'm liking the Furai set.
 
Thank you humans! These were the first batch of photos where I have tried to get a photo of a car that looks really close but it takes a while to get to the camera position.
For example: When a car is driving at 200mph, the camera view will make it look like the car is actually traveling at about 80mph. Just have to move by an extreme amount of distance and zoom in all the way.

The next batch of photos will include The GT Academy Nissan GT-R. No flipping the channels.
 
Your angles are great, but if you're trying to signify movement you need some wheelspin in there. Trying lowing the '1/xxx' number to about 60.
 
Your angles are great, but if you're trying to signify movement you need some wheelspin in there. Trying lowing the '1/xxx' number to about 60.

That's a great tip Travis! Thanks! 👍
 
Nice work so far.
 
Thanks Jason!
 
I know I promised more pictures would some soon, but just hang with me for a while.

roadcourseindy4.jpg


roadcourseindy3a.jpg


roadcourseindy1.jpg


roadcourseindy2.jpg
 
Awesome gallery, in this update I like the 2nd and last shots. The last one looks very realistic 👍
 
Thanks Skython! I was surprised with the outcome of the last photo as well with its realism.
 
The last one looks excellent! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back