The Do's, Don'ts and Facts of Remote Racing

• Thread starter WRECKU
  • 81 comments
Do see who have been racing your Bobs and host some races yourself every now and then... 👍

I would say that one is spot on, i'm going through my friends list and making sure i involve everyboday available, i hope everyone else is doing the same :)

Do not forget about your friends at the bottom of your friends list. The list is in alphabetical order and your friends with V - W - X - Y - Z may never get raced.
I alternate every race to ensure everyone gets raced. :)

Do not forget about your friends at the bottom of your friends list. The list is in alphabetical order and your friends with V - W - X - Y - Z may never get raced.

Don't worry WRECKU i am using you :) race from the top area, then the middle area, then the bottom area, rinse and repeat ;)

Don't be afraid to race Bobs that are higher levels. :nervous: A lot of them should be retired by now and a lot depends on the car they are put in.

My level 40 Bob loses to lower levels all the time.

Gotta say a lot of it is down to the car you end up getting and the place on the grid but a lot of random factors i think, i have seen level 0 drivers winning races against much higher ranks ;)

Do organise your list in bspec level...scroll to the bottom and remember to help out the guys at lower levels to get to at least 25. then they can share 6 drivers and the whole system becomes more efficient :D (but also DONT forget the level 30+ guys, just coz they are higher level drivers doesn't mean they don't still have bob mentality for overtaking, my level 13 beat a level 40 yesterday on daytona)

Don't use all of your friends B-Spec drivers if they're online (they can't race and earn you money if they have no drivers).

Don't use all of your friends B-Spec drivers if they're online (they can't race and earn you money if they have no drivers).

That's a good point, make sure you leave everyone at least 1 driver in case they are also hosting :)

That's a good point, make sure you leave everyone at least 1 driver in case they are also hosting :)

Yes - I think this is a great rule. I have been leaving one racer free if I know they are online too. If you are hosting races, you end up pinging away at your own guy, waiting for him to be free after 20 minutes.

DO try to run a few races of equals. It will help the lower level Bobs gain experience and money faster if they have a chance of winning or being at the top of the charts.

I run a few races like this and a few races of people who have been racing my guys (who usually kill my Bob!). I try to find a balance.

Don't see B-Spec Anywhere as a way of making money/xp. Do see B-Spec Anywhere as a way of giving away money/xp to your friends. After all, in every race, there's only one of you, and fifteen of your friends. 👍

Yeah i watched a 20 minute race , my bob was 3rd and i saw 2 bobs battling it out , one of them spins on the last lap :) , great to watch.

Dont let your kids interfere with your BoB's progress by inviting their mates around and taking over the PS3 for the day :grumpy:

Do be aware of the fact if you host the Trial Mountain 12 lap race that the person who draws the VW W12 Nardo Concept will in most cases be the clear winner. :)

The person who draws the Aston Martin V8 Vantage will most likely be in dead last. :yuck:

I feel your pain. this must be whats happening to me lol i havent been used in a while now. lol don't forget me guys lol

Do set up a second PSN account, and add friends to this. (It also helps if you start the acount name with an a)

This way you can race all of your own bob's as well as helping out other people.

Any credits won on this, can be used to buy cars as presents for your main account.

Back