F1 red bull racing style playseats and wheel

• Thread starter whatsgt5
  • 16 comments
Jesus christ, seems awesome... but... i prefer my DS3 and recliner for a stupidic price like that :)

Actually, my couch is pretty comfy so i think i'd stick with it anyway :P

G27 pedals and steering wheel housing but different wheel.

The rig looks cool though.

Edit: I will get this out of the way since it will be said..

You are posting spam and in the wrong thread you should be ashamed.

There now nobody else has to say it.

picture.php

Cool is one thing but I can't see how comfortable you would be in that thing is after 15 min. Your legs are up higher than your bottom and will fall asleep from lack of blood circulation after a while. Does it come with the custom wheel? That wheel looks cool!

G27 pedals and steering wheel housing but different wheel.

The rig looks cool though.

Edit: I will get this out of the way since it will be said..

You are posting spam and in the wrong thread you should be ashamed.

There now nobody else has to say it.

sry guy didnt mean to post spam, or trying to advertise it in anyways, just thought it was cool for all the GT people.

sry guy didnt mean to post spam, or trying to advertise it in anyways, just thought it was cool for all the GT people.

Not a problem guy. I personally liked the link you posted I just wanted to get you ready for some hate that you will receive by posting information.

Don't think I can justify the cost, or the space in my room... however it looks awesome!

Main thing for me is the seating position. There is a F1 race simulator centre near me where I work and race regularly, and the seating position looks the same. Although it takes a few seconds to adjust to, once settled it is very comfortable! Ideal for racing. Plus this has the benefit of padding in the seat...

The peddles are to high. If thats meant to replicate an F1 car then the drivers feet would be sticking out of the monocoque.

The peddles are to high. If thats meant to replicate an F1 car then the drivers feet would be sticking out of the monocoque.

Looks right to me... Imagine drivers viewpoint is just above the steering wheel (about where the circle at the top of the chair is, with the RBR logo). The front monocoque then runs exactly horizontal from there, which pedals are well within. Its only in front of the pedals at the front wing that the nose drops downwards. In fact a new for 2011 regulation is that the monocoque section can be horizontal at most, with teams choosing to limit the drivers view with (slightly) raised sections at the front of the monocoque.

Back