• Track: World Circuits >Autodromo Nationale Monza
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: Italy > Lamborghini
  • Model: Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 552 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1410 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sports Soft (S3's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_21.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects (Including Cones and Invisible Walls). Any contact with objects, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac and Red and White Rumble Strips are Track
  • No other surfaces are track. See specific examples below. These examples are here for clarification, but that does not mean that these are the only surfaces that are not considered track. Be careful!

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

Green Surface inside the rumbles on the right hand entry turn of the Goodyear Chicane

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

Green Surface inside the rumbles on the left hand exit turn of the Goodyear Chicane

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4.jpg

Green Surface inside the rumbles on the left hand entry turn of the 2nd Chicane

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3.jpg

Green Surface inside the rumbles on the right hand exit turn of the 2nd Chicane

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5.jpg

Black surface outside the rumble strips on the exit of Lesmo 1

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_7.jpg

Green surface inside the rumble strips on the entrance to Lesmo 2

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6.jpg

Black surface outside the rumble strips on the exit of Lesmo 2

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_8.jpg

Green Surface inside the rumble strip on the left hand entrance to Ascari

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_9.jpg

Green surface outside the rumbles on exit of the first right in Ascari

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_10.jpg

Green Surface inside the rumbles in the right hand second turn of Ascari

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_11.jpg

Tarmac outside of rumbles in the left hand exit of Ascari

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_22.jpg

Tarmac outside the white boundary line after the rumbles end in the left hand exit of Ascari

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_23.jpg

Tarmac outside the white boundary line on trackside left at exit of Parabolica

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_24.jpg

Tarmac outside the white boundary line on trackside left at exit of Parabolica/start of main straight

picture.php

Steward's Comments:
The Gallardo is relatively easy to handle on these tires. That said, you have race car speed with road car tires and brakes. Finding the right braking points will be the key to getting around the track quickly.

Viewing Your Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_17.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_16.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 18 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, June 20th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_18.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Initial impressions are that this is very difficult. I just keep running over the curbs and missing the narrow red/whites - going to be a tricky test to get these chicanes correct without being dirty.

Monza is such a simple track - very few places to hide, I've drifted entry to Parabolica several times already and blasted out without losing any time, great fun :D

Just ran a dozen or so laps, watching a replay to see how dirty it was. Might post the splits if it's not a bad'un

Edit: Very early splits:

Very close on Lesmo 1 - is the white strip on the outer edge of the red/white rumbles still classed as rumble? (I would gather from the pictures and explanations posted that it is and that only the BLACK surface is not track)

7/5 BB - this car seems to have quite a lot of rearward action under braking even with this bias, so I'm sticking with this for now
No TCS required with this car, nor active steering - just ABS1

Last edited:
Very close on Lesmo 1 - is the white strip on the outer edge of the red/white rumbles still classed as rumble? (I would gather from the pictures and explanations posted that it is and that only the BLACK surface is not track)

7/5 BB - this car seems to have quite a lot of rearward action under braking even with this bias, so I'm sticking with this for now

The white bit of the rumbles on the outside of Lesmo 1 & 2 is track.

Yeah, I tested several compound options. I tried it with S3 front and S2 rear, if you think it has rear braking action like this, you should try that. ;)

In the end, I went with the least tricky option, since the last couple of races have been quite tricky.

Oh this will be tricky, for me at least. Looks like it'll be a fun ride though.

Cool combo! It will be a nice change to see people actually run this track cleanly!

Did a few laps. Very fun car & track combo. But WOW, it easy (& tempting) to take an illegal line through Ascari. Hope to have more time for this one.

Kind of torn...With my ~1hr of available time before Monday's deadline, do I go have fun in the Lambo, or go back to Tokyo to try for the ~1sec that I know is out there for me?

Thanks, Kevin, for providing combo after tail-kicking combo! 👍 👍

It's a tricky one in my opinion. Cars feels a bit floaty at speeds of 230Km/Hr.
Need to find the right BB too.
Nice challenge this week!!! 👍

Talking about track boundaries, how about the tarmac exiting Ascari next to the white line after the rumble strip?

Talking about track boundaries, how about the tarmac exiting Ascari next to the white line after the rumble strip?

Isn't that what I called out in this pic?

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_11.jpg

Tarmac outside of rumbles in the left hand exit of Ascari

EDIT : Just jumped in to drive, I think you mean outside the line down the track from where the rumble ends.

I will grab a pic of this and the one outside of Parabolica now.

Yep, it's been a while since I've been around Monza so it could be a bit far away from the run off on that corner.

EDK
Right, the green stuff is not track, even the green stuff that's shaped like rumble strip. That pic is dirty.

Ok thanx EDK, I was affraid so.
It is kind of hard racing on rumble sound in the corners.
When here, this week, half of the rumble is dirty.
Nothing to do about it, rules are rules :)

Woo Im in the lead! :-D:-D
I just had to do it when you said that.:sly:
T1: 31.742
T2: 38.432

But those are some great splits you posted already.👍

Ran this in the wet with Spy, Ali, Porche it was great fun but the spary off 3 cars in front was horrific on the eyes.

First go in the dry, only got one bend right the last one which I thought I would have trouble with, all the others were a mess.

T1: 0'31.603
T2: 0'38.187

Phillip.

Last edited:
Back