I love lobby's where people ram! Why don't you?

Do you like ramming?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • No!

Votes: 165 80.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
chesterfield,UK
Keldabest13
As it says in the title I love lobbies where people ram into each other because it's a good way to get anger out and have a lot of fun!
Some people should just have fun on GT5 and ram each other,bet you'll find it fun!

Don't start arguments over me please,just speaking out my opinion.

Also this is just about lobbies that say "Ramming".

Hell to the yeah! I love a good Dirty Racing room. As long as that is in the title, one goes in completely knowing what to expect. Sure, it takes a bit more luck to be able to "survive" for a win, but wrecking people is an artform and when you get a bunch of friends together, it makes for some hilarious and fun racing on a drunken Friday night. :lol:

Also, it is becoming pretty popular as there are many Dirty Nascar rooms, as well as Dirty Camaros, Dirty American Muscle Cars, etc. The only time I'm not into it is when I'm in a supposed clean racing room and they still drive like that. :lol:

I like to race with clean racers for skill checking, but for pure fun, give me a Dirty room anytime! 👍

Last edited:
Hell to the yeah! I love a good Dirty Racing room. As long as that is in the title, one goes in completely knowing what to expect. Sure, it takes a bit more luck to be able to "survive" for a win, but wrecking people is an artform and when you get a bunch of friends together, it makes for some hilarious and fun racing on a drunken Friday night. :lol:

Also, it is becoming pretty popular as there are many Dirty Nascar rooms, as well as Dirty Camaros, Dirty American Muscle Cars, etc. The only time I'm not into it is when I'm in a supposed clean racing room and they still drive like that. :lol:

I like to race with clean racers for skill checking, but for pure fun, give me a Dirty room anytime! 👍

👍 It's so fun isn't it!

👍 It's so fun isn't it!

And as long as Host sets Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption to OFF, the cars take no permanent damage that needs an engine or chassis rebuild. Also, Boost high is a must and the course of choice is usually Daytona. :cool:

Some of the best nights I've spent online with this game have been in dirty racing rooms. :lol:

Other great nights have been in clean Shuffle rooms or anything on Trial Mountain. Dang, I love that course for some reason. 👍

I remembered there was lobbies that said "GT Soccer" or "Car Soccer" or something like that. I never joined them, though. I brung this up because I don't see them very much anymore.

This is one of the most exciting things in the game xP. Expecially when we all kill over eachother on the last lap.. and some random guy from 16th place passes throught the wreckage and wins the race:tup:

I remembered there was lobbies that said "GT Soccer" or "Car Soccer" or something like that. I never joined them, though. I brung this up because I don't see them very much anymore.

I've been in one of those.

Team Lexus ISF (I was on this one) vs. Team BMW M3.

The ball was a Fiat 500

It was extremely fun.

Shuffle with boost on strong makes for excellent ramming races providing you keep the track simple like Daytona. You can be racing for 20 laps and the winner could still come from 7th to 1st in the final straight, it's so much fun.

Though I take part in numerous Clean Championships from time to time, I find Dirty Racing a great way to let off steam and just have a little fun, provided the lounge is about the type of driving your doing. What we all hate are people who ram in Clean lounges.

I love the idea of smashing someone off the road.

Latest Posts

Back