GALLERY l ENTERSANDMAN_13 l 908,458,C4,SLS&MORE

England
Kings Lynn.
Dixon_F1

Im liking this photo scene and have decided to start doing pictures for fun and my own enjoyment, i hope you enjoy them too. 👍
My First One :D.......

Chevorlet Corvette ZR1 RM

Route 66

Last edited:

Nice, what track is the last photo on?

That was for the latest photo competition, where you had to get a famous landmark ect. Then impliment something from GT5. I took the camaro at Toscana, then Shopped it into the Real life picture, cheers mate. 👍

Honestly, you've ruined the photos with the editing. :indiff:

The default lens flare plug-in in photoshop isn't that great and you've just ruined most of your photos with it. I'd like to see some sets which don't include it at all.
Also the effects your adding, those are really horrible as well. I don't see how they are artistic.

BkS
Honestly, you've ruined the photos with the editing. :indiff:

The default lens flare plug-in in photoshop isn't that great and you've just ruined most of your photos with it. I'd like to see some sets which don't include it at all.
Also the effects your adding, those are really horrible as well. I don't see how they are artistic.

cheers for popping in.

Last edited:
I wasn't being rude. It was criticism, please don't say I'm being rude when I'm not. Sorry if I came across that way. 👍

There are photographers in the section that use GIMP as well, and their photos look as good as the people who use Photoshop.

BkS
I wasn't being rude. It was criticism, please don't say I'm being rude when I'm not. Sorry if I came across that way. 👍

There are photographers in the section that use GIMP as well, and their photos look as good as the people who use Photoshop.

No problem, i will take on board the comments that you said.

Im sure its ok, but i only started editing photos yesterday so im a newbie haha 👍

AM Corvette

7107072017_6218ebb5aa_b.jpg

6961000182_bd97ffa86f_b.jpg

7107044175_12344db20f_b.jpg

Ferrari F2007

6960976836_94370f3b22_b.jpg

Zonda R

7107041819_d20c3555a3_b.jpg

7107038721_354fb733ee_b.jpg

How have I not seen this gallery yet? You have some top notch stuff! Your GT update is very dramatic, and the editing on the Zonda pictures are great. Nice work, I'll have to check out this gallery more often! 👍

How have I not seen this gallery yet? You have some top notch stuff! Your GT update is very dramatic, and the editing on the Zonda pictures are great. Nice work, I'll have to check out this gallery more often! 👍

Wow! thank you 👍

After owning GT5 from release, I have only recently started using photomode, and im loving it! i am still a beginner and trying to learn how to edit.

But im slowly getting there! :D:tup:
thank you for the positive comment, i will now check your photos out.

Back