Twin Ring Motegi!?

United States
United States
kudos00
http://playfront.de/about/gta-academy-season-2-shots/

7005843692_c00084a56c_b.jpg

What?! Did Playfront just leak a new/old track coming in round 8?! I don't want to start the over-exuberant GTP rumour mill churning... but... What?!

Looks like it might be a reward for people that gold or even participate in all events.
Let's hope so, i much prefer new tracks over new cars.

Ohhh yeah ^^^. Me too.

What?! Did Playfront just leak a new/old track coming in round 8?! I don't want to start the over-exuberant GTP rumour mill churning... but... What?!
haha Apparently, they have. It sucks we have to wait till the Eighth Round. BUT, oh well.

This was one of my wishes. This, and Seattle.

WOW. Initial thought is that its from iRacing, but pretty likely this could be real since it was in GT4

It seems like it will ^^^, yet there's that feeling that makes me think it won't. I don't know.

WOW. Initial thought is that its from iRacing, but pretty likely this could be real since it was in GT4
I thought so too, at first, but the background and colored trucks in the middle made me think differently.

Not exactly relevant, but I like how some of the tire marks go directly off the track going into the grass on the last corner.

Well, that's fantastic! I have to say I was not expecting this but I agree, a new track is better than a bunch of Academy branded cars. Happy monday GTP!

Not exactly relevant, but I like how some of the tire marks go directly of the track going into the grass on the last corner.

This is something seen on a few GT tracks such as Cape Ring.

Now the big question is, will they run with this as the final track now that its been leaked. Playfront says its from Round 8, but then again that doesn't necessarily mean its gonna be round 8-5. Delighted we're getting a new track though, its a really cool circuit.

hmm it says ''east short course'' hopefully thats just for the gt academy competiton and we get the whole track with all variations at the end.

iRacing:
112.jpg

I can't conclude anything from this to be honest.

Well the only thing I would say against it is the groves in the gravel which, as far as I know, are not on any other track.

But don't take my word for it because I have not seen many aerial pictures of tracks to confirm or dent this.

Comparing it to the iRacing shot, there isn't a wall on the inside of the corner for the pit entrance when there is one in the GT5 version.

Plus the leaked shot has that sterile perfection that Gran Turismo tracks have.

It does have a GT look and the inside retaining wall is different from the iRacing version.

So, this track is probably in the demo we are playing at the moment...just haven't unlocked it yet.

It would be cool if we could somehow see what is in the demo. :D

Wonder how many people will be practicing it in GT4 now.

But lack of GT/PD Logo's anywhere to be seen:confused:

None of the other shots have the GT logo either, and it's pretty obvious where those came from.

I agree, it has that "GT" look to it. Definitely GT5.

God damn please let this be true. We need Motegi back in GT, whether it's just the east short course, or all of the configs.

yay a track I was never successful on. :banghead::banghead::banghead: If on round 8 this is the track, i'm dead. In Gt4 i was never really successful, however that was the last game, this time it might be different.

Definitely has the GT5-style clouds.

If the track becomes a free transfer to GT5 to all who participate, we could easily see the number of players surge way past 1 million.

The only thing that is questionable about that site is that they omitted about half the tracks for each round, really wonder how they obtained that screenshot.

Oh man, if this is a free prize for those who finish with all golds and then is also put out for DLC paid I would be very happy that I put in the effort for GT Academy.

:embarrassed: This is some great news if it is a genuine GT5 leak..
The Classic PD Trees seem to be there, I think we have a new track on its way? ;)

I love twin Motegi in forza, would be cool to get it in GT5, to told the truth, any track would be nice as long as it's not an oval.

Back