Twin Ring Motegi!?

They better release this map on the regular GT5...

What he means that GT Academy 2012 is like GT5, but you only have access to the GT Academy features. If you want access to the GT5 features then you have to buy the Gran Turismo 5 disc itself.

What he means that GT Academy 2012 is like GT5, but you only have access to the GT Academy features. If you want access to the GT5 features then you have to buy the Gran Turismo 5 disc itself.

[SARCASM]Really??[/SARCASM]

I hope we also get either the North Short Course (kart) or their dirt track (1/4 mile oval), would be alot of fun.

Anyone else practising for this on GT4, since it also has Twin Ring Motegi on it?

[SARCASM]Really??[/SARCASM]

For your information, I was explaining to someone who was not entirely sure about something. No need to be sarcastic.

Anyone else practising for this on GT4, since it also has Twin Ring Motegi on it?

For your information, I was explaining to someone who was not entirely sure about something. No need to be sarcastic.

I know you were man but I just couldn't believe how silly the question was.

You posted a good question. I too have been whipping out GT4 to practice Motegi a bit. :)

I know you were man but I just couldn't believe how silly the question was.

You posted a good question. I too have been whipping out GT4 to practice Motegi a bit. :)

Well now that you mentioned it, the question did seem a little bit silly... Now if you excuse me, I better go practice some more :sly: .

You didn't explain anything.
Is Motegi in GT5 or not?
Academy is not GT5, it's a standalone time trial game which isn't released globally.

You didn't explain anything.
Is Motegi in GT5 or not?
Academy is not GT5, it's a standalone time trial game which isn't released globally.

I know that GT Academy isn't part of Gran Turismo 5 in anyway. Currently, Twin Ring Motegi isn't in either of the games, but Kaz has mentioned somewhere that this will be the track that Round 8 will be based on. He might also bring the track over to the Gran Turismo 5 game once GT Academy is finished.

Check the news section , not just mentioned but there are screenshots also.

However, I don't think the original question was stupid either. I honestly wouldn't put it past PD to somehow still not include the track in the main game.

Personally, after all this time, I am hoping it is part of a DLC track pack, and not just a freebie for passing the academy.

You don't want a Freebie? ^

Yeah but I would prefer if it was part of a pack with more tracks, perhaps some of the ones people miss more than TRM (although I do like the track)

Not sure how you read that as me not wanting a freebie, if it isn't part of a multi track pack then of course I would still want it :dunce:

I know that GT Academy isn't part of Gran Turismo 5 in anyway. Currently, Twin Ring Motegi isn't in either of the games, but Kaz has mentioned somewhere that this will be the track that Round 8 will be based on. He might also bring the track over to the Gran Turismo 5 game once GT Academy is finished.

Well that is a splendid thing then.
Far to many times has PD locked out countries of this and that DLC or bonus.

1. Midfield Raceway
  2. El Capitan
  3. Twin Ring Motegi
  4. Infineon Raceway
DLC track pack 2.... I wish.

Sears point is not possible, because their contract expired (As you can see with Audi R8 Race Car '01, Infineon logo now it's a lot of squares, like Martini with Lancia Rally Cars, I've never seen that logo on those cars, nor GT3, or GT4), but they can go and get a new one.

Sears point is not possible, because their contract expired (As you can see with Audi R8 Race Car '01, Infineon logo now it's a lot of squares, like Martini with Lancia Rally Cars, I've never seen that logo on those cars, nor GT3, or GT4), but they can go and get a new one.

Martini is Martini & Rossi, an adult beverage company, thus the logo will never be on the cars in the game. As for Infineon, I don't think the company logo and the track would fall under the same license. I also think the track logo was spotted in those hidden icons last year.

What about the ones who can't participate? :dunce: , Looks kinda unfair 👎

If they are going to release Twin Ring Motegi on Gran Turismo 5, then I'm thinking they might as well give it to everyone by having a update to Gran Turismo 5 that includes the track or having a free track pack available to everyone, not just the people who participated in GT Academy.

If they are going to release Twin Ring Motegi on Gran Turismo 5, then I'm thinking they might as well give it to everyone by having a update to Gran Turismo 5 that includes the track or having a free track pack available to everyone, not just the people who participated in GT Academy.

Good thinking but it won't be free.

Untill they bring out a pack with either WSIR or Bottonwillow, Im not dishing out money for DLC.

They should give TRM as a gift to everyone though.

Sorry if this has been answered, but how do we know that its the East short and not the Full track? I know you can see the grid spots on the East course straight...but it would makes sense that they use the longer track since so many players will be competing.

Click the link in the OP, then hover over the last image.

Doesn't really answer the question. File name is Motegi_east, but then again I don't believe that file name came from PD.

If you were talking about the race haulers on the east pits, there are also haulers on the main full course straight.

The haulers don't mean squat.

So if we are to believe that the file name of the photo is incorrect, then no, we have no idea.

Back