This series has been put on hold

Vote for qualifying and race length

• Total voters
OK, the change to running Fridays (still bi-weekly) has given a lot of new opportunities. So, I've set up a poll which I'd like you to vote in :)

Voted.

I'll discuss with someone if they sign up about additional information.

I guess the second slot is PSN, so Xstylez---X .

Aww, I'd love to do this, but I can only make it for a few weeks, as classes start Late August and 19:00 GMT is 11AM for me, so I wouldn't be able to Make it when class is back in session. Still, cool idea! I think the FGT is definitely unappreciated.

I think I will join

It'll be around noon in your timezone. I'm not sure where Rallymorten is, currently, but I'd like to help him out, as part of the sanctioning body helping him to organize this event. :)

MrMelancholy15
It'll be around noon in your timezone. I'm not sure where Rallymorten is, currently, but I'd like to help him out, as part of the sanctioning body helping him to organize this event. :)

I'm right here :lol: I haven't found a reason to, but if I need help I'll call you :sly:

MrMelancholy15
You were so quiet in this thread. Welcome back. Read above my post. :)

"Welcome back" :lol: :sly:

I've read your post, but I think it's looking pretty fine just now :)

"Welcome back" :lol: :sly:

I've read your post, but I think it's looking pretty fine just now :)

IMMORTALPILOT, afrodeezy (did you ever play Forza, by any chance?) & Mandown98 have asked you questions, though, which should be answered. 💡

MrMelancholy15
IMMORTALPILOT, afrodeezy (did you ever play Forza, by any chance?) & Mandown98 have asked you questions, though, which should be answered. 💡

Ok, starting from an end:

IMMORTALPILOT: I don't know :lol: yeah, I hope for more drivers too.

Afrodeezy: I would not have a problem moving it to Saturday. So, I'll change what you need to tell me for sign up a little :)

Mandown: Car color?

No i dont play Forza is one of the worst games.
I have play Forza one time.

I can do late fridays evenings or early saturdays, so we'll see when the date and times have been finalised.

MrMelancholy15
Sorry, hab' ich Afrodeezy gemeint. I think I remember racing with Afrodeezy back on Forza 3, as part of an Evo fan club.

It must be someone else, I HATE forza :lol:

rallymorten
Afrodeezy: I would not have a problem moving it to Saturday. So, I'll change what you need to tell me for sign up a little :)

Awesome :) 👍

I would love to sign up, my FGT is green :)

I can only do Saturday races if that's okay

mandown98
I guess I wont be able to make any races if they are at noon in my timezone

I had the same issue. You do realize he's considering changing it to Saturday, right? I couldn't do it Friday at 11AM (PST) because that's the middle of the school day for me lol. Us USA guys are at a bit of a disadvantage with the whole timezone thing

Afrodeezy
I had the same issue. You do realize he's considering changing it to Saturday, right? I couldn't do it Friday at 11AM (PST) because that's the middle of the school day for me lol. Us USA guys are at a bit of a disadvantage with the whole timezone thing

That was what I had in mind. In the original plans it was Saturday, and it will be again :)

Back