best V8 1/4 Mile times

• Thread starter baxi
  • 8 comments
my best honestly is a 10.9 wit a dodge charger , and that kills everything.

turbos r good but seem to take away the fame from v8's in the game.

reply if u agree or have a good v8 quarter mile time

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 56
One thing I don´t understand. Why does this - I don´t know - rice vs muscle thing can cast such a fog over the motoring world? I mean why do turbos point automaticaly to "rice" (awful word) cars an v8 to muscle cars. One of the greatest cars in the game is a twinturbocharged v8 toyota, and turbocharged beyond belief for that matter. The w8 weigert is a twinturbocharged american v8.

So:
-When you say turbos vs v8s are you saying turbos vs n/a v8s being the v8s only american muscle?
-When you say turbos I get the impression that you talk about that system in general. What about other n/a engine configs? There are a lot of n/a v12s v6s etc. that do good. Besides one of the best cars in the game is (I belive) a n/a v8 - the cerbera lm. You´re just looking in the wrong place ;)

I´m not saying you go with that rice/muscle thing it´s just I got that impression and this isn´t a critic or something like that, no just honest curiosity.

no , i dont mean that i mean by 1/4 mile times.

in the game , there r hardly any v8's that get under 11. but the turbochagers seem to get under ten and nine secs in a 1/4 mile.

i ahve seen v8's do like 9 secs wit standard v8 engines...uno 415 big block chevs these days.

Originally posted by baxi
no , i dont mean that i mean by 1/4 mile times.

in the game , there r hardly any v8's that get under 11. but the turbochagers seem to get under ten and nine secs in a 1/4 mile.

i ahve seen v8's do like 9 secs wit standard v8 engines...uno 415 big block chevs these days.

Err, are we talking real life here or the game. In the game, V8's form a rather small percentage of the cars, so it may be unfair to compare them to turbo's ( and as bla said, there are turbo v8's too). In real life, there are plenty of v8s that cane the 1/4 mile. You being from Aus, you should be familiar with done up holdens and falcons...

Now turbo and N/a's,.......still an unfair debate :D

Mines Lancer EVO 6 - 10.64 (Stage One turbo)
I did have a sub 9 second pass with the 180SX drag car on my memory card with my orginal playstation. When I get that back and pick up a Dex Drive I"lll check to make sure.

Latest Posts

Back