Diablo Available For The Us Version

Wow!!! :eek: Are there any IGNinsiders here that have downloaded this yet?

I was an Insider until a few days ago when my credit card expired. :mad:

The only time I thought my money was well spent, and I find out my Insider account is expired!!! Oh well.

"Holy **** BALLS Batman! That totally rocks!"

They don't say how "Larry Love" obtained the Diablo in the US version ... does anyone know? I'll go strait for it!

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Jordan
Oh, surely someone is an IGN Insider here... :D

Who needs IGN!?! All we need to know is how to win the car ourselves. We've got a LOT of dedicate awsome GT3 racers. I'm sure we could knock it out in a week if we only knew how to get there.

~LoudMusic

LIVE FROM NEW YORK

It's a Diablo :fdevil:

Who Loves ya' ;)

Edit:
By Popular Request, I have decide to give a few extra directions for all of the traffic that has downloaded this file (and for those about to.)

This can be transferred to your PS2's memory card using a Sharkport, or a Dex Drive (Anyone that knows of other methods, PM me, and I'll add them in) (www.gameshark.com) (Thanks MustangMan for the idea :))
Before you do ANYTHING, back up your entire memory card to your PC. It's always better to be safe than sorry. ;)
If you are using the Gameshark, upgrade the software off of www.gameshark.com because the file is incompatible with older versions.
Let me admit that this software is unusually confusing to use, and I apologize in advance for the problems that many of you are about to experience. :eek:
For anyone that is curious, this save file has tons of cars included on it for your enjoyment, not just the Nomad. :)

Here are links to other Garages...
Garage number one.
Garage number two

The first is a the 'ultimate' single player garage off of Gamefaqs.com
The second is the 'ultimate' multiplayer garage off of gamefaqs.com.
Both have 200 cars, including the Diablo, the single player has all gold licenses, with no races as of yet run.
The multiplayer has all the races unlocked, and a really big starting purse.
Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• gran_turismo_3_diablo.zip
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,413
So what'dya do if ya don't have a SharkPort :(

I have a feeling you have to reach 100%, yet others have done it and not recieved the Diablo. So this is totally confusing. :reallyodd

If you don't have a sharkport your up the creek with no paddle. At least for a little while. It seems that this was achieved through a gameshark code that apparently nobody has yet. I'd give it a little time and it should appear shortly.
It's not something that is in the game legally. It's definitely a hack. From a legal standpoint all evidence of the Nomad was removed because of licensing issues in the US and UK. Luckily it is easier to just disable a car than it is to pull it out altogether. I believe that the same think happened with the Mercedes CLK LM in GT2. (or whatever it was called.):D

Originally posted by huggybear
i downloaded this a few days ago but haven't been able to play w/ it yet. i'll let everyone know as soon as i try this out later tonite.

What version of GT3 are you playing US-Ntsc or UK-Pal ??:confused: :eek:

Ok then I finally got a chance to drive with the Nomad and it is definitely better than I expected it to be. (I really thought it was going to be junk though.);)
In all honesty it really doesn't handle all that well, and can't stick the road to save it's life unless you are using the super-soft tires. (and even then it still doesn't stick as well as most cars) The rear end feels really loose in it's stock setting as well. I increased the downforce on the rear and that more or less took care of that problem. Now the only thing I have yet to solve is getting it to brake in less than 1000 feet.
But it sure does look good. :D
I'll post a few pics.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
LIVE FROM NEW YORK

It's a Diablo :fdevil:

Who Loves ya' ;)

Hey Tom is this the file for the Diablo, And ill need to have a SharkPort to send this too right ?

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Hey Tom is this the file for the Diablo, And ill need to have a SharkPort to send this too right ?

Yes, it's the save game. I used a Shark Port to replace my save game (soon to be restored) with this one. A shark port is pretty usefull no matter how you look at it. I'd be into a second memory card if it wasn't for my Sharkport. :rolleyes:

Here is the first of my pics. It's taken from a replay of mine.

Edit: This is a zip file, as that was the best way to shrink the size and filetype restriction of a post.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Yes, it's the save game. I used a Shark Port to replace my save game (soon to be restored) with this one. A shark port is pretty usefull no matter how you look at it. I'd be into a second memory card if it wasn't for my Sharkport. :rolleyes:

Here is the first of my pics. It's taken from a replay of mine.

Edit: This is a zip file, as that was the best way to shrink the size and filetype restriction of a post.

Hell yeah.. I just need a Shark Port:( But ::ill have to buy it secretly cause of my girlfriend::

I really don't want to dish out $30 bucks for a Shark Port, I'll probably just run down to the loacl used-game store and pick one up for $20:P I need to save my money for my truck!

Back