Diablo Available For The Us Version

Some whacko said he was going to turn me in for having the Diablo. I said, 'What are you going to turn me into?' I told him to try turning me in! Sounds like someone has issues, and can't get along well with others. Not that I'm extremely worried or anything, but can I get in trouble for having it? I haven't sold it and I use it for entertainment only! Just curious.
Troy Lawson

Originally posted by JonnyBravo
IMPREZA P1,
(sorry i don't know how to quote) yes, the F1's are available in the PAL version, they are called Polyphony 001 - 006.
HTH
Jon.

nearly right ;) there is 2 versions of f1 in the pal game polyphony 001 and polyphony 002 thats is it , but there is 6 individual colours for each of these cars giving a total of 12 dfifferent f1 available to collect in the pal game , i have them all bar the green and yellow 001 but others i have duplicated giving me a total of 13 f1 cars in my garage ;) :cool:

IMPREZA P1,
(sorry i don't know how to quote) yes, the F1's are available in the PAL version, they are called Polyphony 001 - 006.
HTH
Jon.

Yes, I already know that. :) As mr persistance rightly said, there are only two types. The 001 and the 002. Very annoying especially when NTSC territories get 6 types... :mad:

im a GT3 rookie and i just downloaded the diablo . trouble is i dont know what to do with it ? when i view it it all comes out like gibberish
can some one help ? (do i need a shark port2)

thanks
Confused (Viper07)

Originally posted by VIPER07
im a GT3 rookie and i just downloaded the diablo . trouble is i dont know what to do with it ? when i view it it all comes out like gibberish
can some one help ? (do i need a shark port2)

thanks
Confused (Viper07)

Yup, you need a Sharkport to transfer the Diablo file onto a PS2 Memory Card.

JB,
...at BestBuy.com, CircuitCity.com, ToysRus.com, Compusa.com, microwarehouse.com, Tigerdirect.com, oh yeah, gameshark.com, etc.? Just askin'. Also, look in gamer magazines. Check auction sites, ebay ubid, etc. It should not be too dificult to find, unless they are actually in short supply! Hope you get one, one last thing, go to the gameshark site to down the latest version of it for your pc. It comes with 2 disks, one for the PS2 and one for your PC. Once installed on the PC, download the latest version and install it. You will then have SharkPort and SharkPort2, SharkPort2 is the one that will get the Diablo data onto the mem card. Hey if you have any questions let me know maybe I can answer them. Have fun and Happy Hunting!
Troy Lawson
:cool:

Like the topic says, does anyone know if they r :confused: Cause I haven't seen any.
Thanks, Jon

A Sharkport is really just the NTSC version of the X-Port. So, if live in Aus, or any other PAL territory, you are looking for the X-Port.

BTW, I don't think the Diablo save will work with the PAL version of GT3 because it is a US NTSC file, but you never know.

Just loaded mine last night. Pretty nifty car, really loose in the back end. Anyone know what the code is yet?

What code are you talking about? To give you more control in the back, increase the Stab front to 4 and rear to 5. That should do, also stiffen the spring rate more. Experiment with it more, have fun!
Troy :burnout:

Originally posted by troylawson

What code are you talking about? To give you more control in the back, increase the Stab front to 4 and rear to 5. That should do, also stiffen the spring rate more. Experiment with it more, have fun!
Troy :burnout:

Uh...I was referring to the Gameshark code to hack the car.

Originally posted by ConsoleRacer
What is exactly on the Diablo memory card save? Does it include the licenses and stuff or just the Diablo. I was just wondering thanks.

i think it has all licenses and is at 100% game completion, with 125 unique cars in the garage.

Originally posted by ConsoleRacer
Hey epic,
The memory card save is on the first page of this thread. It was posted by Tom McDonnell.

Thank You I Found It.

Pretty Slow Heh, Oh Well I'll Mess 'Round With The Gears A Lil.

you the diablo is a pretty good car, once you get used to it's oversteer-o-mania. I love its look though. i was just saying i have the version that i bought with my PS2, in the GT3 Racing pack.

holla back young 'un

Originally posted by huh75
you the diablo is a pretty good car, once you get used to it's oversteer-o-mania. I love its look though. i was just saying i have the version that i bought with my PS2, in the GT3 Racing pack.

holla back young 'un

Huh?

In GT3 Japan Version,Diablo is already in the game.But it is not a good car in GT3,Beacue you can not turn the Engine,change the tires!(Like the F1)

How much does the SharkPort cost?

And what else does it do besides acting like the old Dex Drive transfering your game saves to the computer.

I heard it you can pull pictures from the game with the SharkPort. Is this true? I'm thinking about getting the SharkPort, I'm just trying to find out more info.

Originally posted by SledgehammerVette

And what else does it do besides acting like the old Dex Drive transfering your game saves to the computer.

I heard it you can pull pictures from the game with the SharkPort. Is this true? I'm thinking about getting the SharkPort, I'm just trying to find out more info.
I can't help you with what else the SharkPort does, but I know it costs about $20. :)

Yeah, about $20. It only allows the transfer of save games to and from a memory card.

It's a bit difficult to get working, but it's not too bad. You cannot use it to do snapshots that I've heard of. It will work in tandem with a Gameshark 2 to save codes and stuff though.

Thanks Alt.

What do you use to snap pictures with, for your website?

I use an ATi All-In-Wonder 128. It does a pretty good job, for a $150 card. I'm still trying to learn how to get the snapshots (which are interlaced and very very dark) to look their best, but I'm getting better with more trial and error.

(Anyone know where I can get a PS2 that outputs VGA level signals!? :lol:)

Back