Diablo Available For The Us Version

AH MAN! The store dosen't have won, have to keep checkin back, I just trade in some old Playstation Games for it. MAybe a few GBC too, I don't play Top Gear(rally? Pocket?) any more after all

I COULD get one, but I COULD also get 10 more HP at the rear wheels for my truck, or new Headliner, with the money. hhhmmmmmmmmm, decisions, decisions

Originally posted by BMW///M3
I COULD get one, but I COULD also get 10 more HP at the rear wheels for my truck, or new Headliner, with the money. hhhmmmmmmmmm, decisions, decisions

Yeah decisions decisions. I didnt get it yesterday (sharkport) cause i had to take my woman out to eat. And than i had to buy a few early Christmas presents. Gerrrrrrrrrr!:mad: lol :rolleyes:

it's the US NTSC version of GT3. i was able to play this yesterday and it rocks. I need to tweak the setting a little more because the car was kind of unresponsive in turns and such.

thanks go out to whoever figured out how to hack this into the US version.

huggybear
- support your local hackers -

Originally posted by BMW///M3
I think this has earned "READ" status;)

Gosh.. Now that this is in the READ status ive seen nobody has posted in here except xxHypocrisyxx Me and you BMW///M3. :D

I got an idea. Kill all the other READ status except for this one and we'll get more post in this thred lol.

Yes, I think we should get this off read status at least for the moment. When it dies down again throw it back up so we don't have to go searching every time we need the file. Maybe merge it with the "there is no diablo" thread.

forgive me if i am saying something that has been said already. i was away for awhile.
Anyway, i got the Japanese version GT3 and I have the Diablo. but i can't seem to find the Acura RSX. Maybe I can use the same trick to get the RSX......
The diablo understeers alot and wears out the tires quicker than others in the same class. If you enter the Professional, Japanese GT race series, you will know what I mean. The NSX and Supra are always in the front, and the Diablo is always at the end..........wait. you guys don't have the Diablo in the race neither, right?! Forget what I said.

Originally posted by Etep
forgive me if i am saying something that has been said already. i was away for awhile.
Anyway, i got the Japanese version GT3 and I have the Diablo. but i can't seem to find the Acura RSX. Maybe I can use the same trick to get the RSX......

In the North American version they replaced the Diablo with the RSX, I do not know if IGN or anyone else is going to make a saved game for the Japanese version with the RSX, but trust me you are not missing out with the RSX IT SUCKS!

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I got an idea. Kill all the other READ status except for this one and we'll get more post in this thred lol.

Hehe i was just kidding around. Well maybe well get more people replying to this. Good Job who ever Del. most of the other READ threds. :D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Ok then I finally got a chance to drive with the Nomad and it is definitely better than I expected it to be. (I really thought it was going to be junk though.);)
In all honesty it really doesn't handle all that well, and can't stick the road to save it's life unless you are using the super-soft tires. (and even then it still doesn't stick as well as most cars) The rear end feels really loose in it's stock setting as well. I increased the downforce on the rear and that more or less took care of that problem. Now the only thing I have yet to solve is getting it to brake in less than 1000 feet.
But it sure does look good. :D
I'll post a few pics.
Do you have any of the specs on it?

:confused:
Help me out guys.. when I tried to load this game up through my gameshark sharkport.. it wasn't the right extention.. I think it needed .XPO or .SPT.. but the file ext is .SPS
:confused:

Am I missing something? and get this.. it GPF's Gameshark software when I click on the SPS file renamed as .XPO or .SPT

Go figure
Joe

...but trust me you are not missing out with the RSX IT SUCKS!
yeah it kind of does, and I'm a very frequent member of the ClubRSX.com message boards. we over there were dissapointed at the car also, it should be able to be turbo'd.

i cant wait till Christmas to get my shark port, only a month, i hope i can hold the cravings to buy it myself. I hope theres more good saves then, like with cool prize cars I just cant seem to win.

Wow, the Nomad file has been downloaded almost 250 times. I wonder what the most downloaded file ever was.......... :frosty:

hey joe i have the same problem the download file is in sps format but i need it in xpo or spf format if anybody knows what the deal is say something other than that im pissed about this damn sharkport :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi all, I just sent the gamesave to myself and I will let you know how it goes after I get it on a memory card tonight. I have heard about this for a couple weeks now and I hope it works. Nytol.
Troy :burnout:

thanx for the help tom!!! i downloaded the update program for sharkport and then it worked fine that diablo is awesome joe i would recamend going to gameshark.com and check the product faq pages there you will find the d/l upgrade for your sharkport i noticed though that it was a whole different version of program for windows me, windows millenium, and also windows xp i was using windows me and it wasnt working but after i downloaded the upgrade it worked fine

With the sharkport, can i transfer things from one savegame to another? Like i want to use the sharkport so i can get the diablo, but i want to keep MY game. Like if i had 2 memory cards i would buy the car off the other card, can this be done with sharkport? It would be a rteal pain in the ass to have to buy another memory card just so i can do that! :mad:

Originally posted by klandrader
thanx for the help tom!!! i downloaded the update program for sharkport and then it worked fine that diablo is awesome joe i would recamend going to gameshark.com and check the product faq pages there you will find the d/l upgrade for your sharkport i noticed though that it was a whole different version of program for windows me, windows millenium, and also windows xp i was using windows me and it wasnt working but after i downloaded the upgrade it worked fine

I'm glad you got it going :D
:thumbsup:

sorry angel youll just have to buy another memory card or lose your game cause as far as i know you cant just trade particular cars with the sharkport :(

Hi guys,
I got the download for the Diablo and got on the mem card, but I don't know exactly how. These files are not identified well. First you need the sharkport patch which is called the SharkPort2 and allows the SharkPort2 to use the *.sps file to load the gamesave into the mem card. Once you get the patch then is easier. Don't even start the original SharkPort software because it can't recognise the *.sps files it only recognizes *.xpo and *.spf files which are still a problem. Anyway, I was driving the Diablo in the Setting and Run section. Man, a lot of potential! A V-12 mid, I think I hurt myself just thinking about it!!!! ;-) I didn't even touch the tranny or the tyres. I adjusted the stabilizers and seems to perform well. More tests. I know you guys are disappointed because it doesn't feed you, burp you, and give a bj like breakfast in bed. You need to LEARN how to drive this car like every single other car in this game, with the possible exception of the Suzuki Escudo. That one is a bear to steer and I got it up to +365mph with the front end lifting up. I need more time with it I think. Anyway the Diablo does not BLOW!
Troy Lawson :D

Ok, help me out guys. I want the Diablo so bad, I got the American Version, which one I don't know..... Pal or NTSC or whatever. How can I tell? Alos what is a sharkport? Jus, in general what is it and what does it do? Any help is a ppreciated. Thanx.

Originally posted by True Drifta
Ok, help me out guys. I want the Diablo so bad, I got the American Version, which one I don't know..... Pal or NTSC or whatever. How can I tell? Alos what is a sharkport? Jus, in general what is it and what does it do? Any help is a ppreciated. Thanx.

All American and Japanese games are NTSC. Europe, the UK and Australia use PAL. :)

As for the Sharkport, it's a device that transfers save game files from your PS2's Memory card onto your PC and vice-versa. You can use that to get the Diablo.

Or if you have a spare memory card, or wouldn't mind loseing your savegame for the Diablo, you can hit up ebay. Theres a guy selling this same savegame except he put more cars on it, and it also comes with like 4 or 5 other gamesaves. i think biding starts at $4

Back