Diablo Available For The Us Version

Hey can somebody please give me a save game in .PSV format with the Lamborghini Diablo, Porsche 911 GT3 and both Lancia Stratos's, non hybrided and not upgraded in anyway please?:)

Instead of using a sharkport or something like that u think u could hook a USB cord into the front of the PS2 and to the back of your computer???

DON'T try that you'd probably create a short circuit, these things are not really desighned to do that you have a master/host the computer which has the bus and card/part of the motherboard to read and write data, and a slave (something like a USB drive).

AJ
Does anyone know anything that would be like a sharkport and works on a mac?

I would put windows on mac (yes there is legal ways to do it)

I use virtual box for this, you have to plug in the shar kport or whatever after setting up the OS, then you go into settings for that OS > click the ports tab> the device should show up in the side list, if not you might need to click 'add' a device config, this will bring up a finder window, click the device in the finder sidebar where the drives,etc are.

If it does not show up then there is no compatible driver for mac to use, in which case its probably time to get a PC instead of a mac.

Back