What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
I'm just interested to hear a few top speeds from the Test Track.

So far I've managed:

417.7kph in a Lotus Esprit V8 SE.
416.8kph in a Dodge Viper GTS
412.1kph in a Tuscan Speed12

Anyone else got close?

I don't think that was clear enough for you lot.

What I'm after, (before you all rush to post replies!!!) is record speeds in cars that have been purchased (or won) and tuned from the standard specs.

Quote: from DukeAbercrombie on 7:43 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]iv only gotten 267 mph with those cars!!!  what did u do!?!?!

He's dealing in kph, your in mph.  Your speed if my math is correct, is 430.6 kph

mph -> kph x / .62
kph -> mph x * .62

oh, and by the way, proper respect should be given to max revs for starting a max speed excluding the escudo which I now depise more than all other forms of cheating combined.
Oh, and Mazda 787B 263.0 mph

With an Escudo i have reached 600 mph using the front end up wheely trick, but with my Panoz Esperante i have gone almost 300 mph.  I beet the begginer super speed way in reverse with my panoz.  was funny lapping them backwards.  

Hint : wash and reoil the car for more boost.

Hint #2 : Buy a full transmition upgrade and go to settings then reset gear ratio to wide for more speed.

i made an ac shelby cobra go from 145 mph to 210mph.

3 Cars ive done top speed soo far

Dodge Viper GTS: 277mph or 443.2kph

Ford SVT Mustang Cobra R: 216mph or 345.6kph

Lotus Esprit V8 SE: 281mph or 449.6kph

all cars were purchased and tuned all the way

(Edited by NocturnalPS at 12:22 am on Aug. 12, 2001)

Quote: from CARPOCALYPZ on 10:51 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Hint : wash and reoil the car for more boost.

Hint #2 : Buy a full transmition upgrade and go to settings then reset gear ratio to wide for more speed.

i made an ac shelby cobra go from 145 mph to 210mph.

Ya wash your car and get new rims adds 50 HORSES!!! :odd:

um, new rims just adds looks d00d, wtf. Wash and oil job is the only thing in the shop that adds performance. you sounds like those Racing stripes, yeah, makes it go faster man!

Quote: from Threat on 3:48 pm on Aug. 12, 2001[br]um, new rims just adds looks d00d, wtf. Wash and oil job is the only thing in the shop that adds performance. you sounds like those Racing stripes, yeah, makes it go faster man!

also... is you add a custon paintjob and some decals you can add to your max speed by atleast 100 mph... just gotta press up, down, left, right, a, b, b, a at the tune shop and it opens up the hidden feature in the game that allows all that... :D

Don't even get them started!

If you search on top speed, high speed, 1000 mph, etc... you'll see all kind of posts about all kinds of ridiculously high speeds.

http://www.geocities.com/dayboy2k1/Home_Page.html are some screen shots of over 1000 Mph.

Personally I have only got up to 786 Mph.

Originally posted by Audiman
I think it's a really good idea to have a highest speed thing without the Escudo included.

And perhaps not the GT-One, as it can be configured to do the same 'wheelie' trick as the 'Scud.

Originally posted by Evolution VI RS

also... is you add a custon paintjob and some decals you can add to your max speed by atleast 100 mph... just gotta press up, down, left, right, a, b, b, a at the tune shop and it opens up the hidden feature in the game that allows all that... :D

IS THIS A LEGIT CODE, NO GAMESHARK? AND WAIT A MINUTE THERE IS NO A OR B BUTTONS ON THE PS2 CONTROLLER? DID I MISS OSMETHING?

Originally posted by mredthetalkinghorse

IS THIS A LEGIT CODE, NO GAMESHARK? AND WAIT A MINUTE THERE IS NO A OR B BUTTONS ON THE PS2 CONTROLLER? DID I MISS OSMETHING?

Egads, man! Try it without caps! :)

He's kidding, Mr. Ed. :)

I did 703.8 mph with the R390 gt1 LM race car. just wondering how fast everyone has gone with something OTHER then the escudo. we all know it goes over 1200 so how bout OTHER cars!!!

Back