What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
Originally posted by Evolution VI RS

also... is you add a custon paintjob and some decals you can add to your max speed by atleast 100 mph... just gotta press up, down, left, right, a, b, b, a at the tune shop and it opens up the hidden feature in the game that allows all that... :D

is this for real? no gameshark? but wait there isnt an a and b button on the ps2 controller

that i dont believe, i dont think the Vertigo can do the wheelie trick, lets see some pics newb! Cause i dont believe you at all biatch

the PT Cruiser was my first choise car it won me hell a of a lot of money!

though my fastests without using the wheelie trick is about 411 kph with the Zonda S but i cant be arsed to try any other cars on the test course yet and neways i cant cause im on the Apricot Hill F1 race

unlimited money means your a cheater, so why dont you just find a code to go 1200 huh? What? whats that? you dont have a code for that? what? you dont have skillz either? well i guess your just out of luck you stupid n00b

ok so i used that nissan race car and did the whellie trick at seatle when you get outside the wall but i got 2147483647mph that is 2.14 billion miles in an hour 30 sumthin times the speed of light and its all true and not a holger ism

hey tas! not to brag but i got my Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo to go 271mph or 433.6kph keep pushing your car to do it cause it can. oh yeah and mine is mod to the maxed also:D

Hey threat or whatever your name is instead of talking **** to me why don't you try it before saying anything. And I'm definitely not a newbie at gran tourismo either. Oh wait a minute maybe you don't have any skillz either huh?? I did it because I wanted to see if you really needed 1,000 + hp to the wheelie trick and guess what?? You don't. Try it if you don't believe me jackass.

i cant wait for GTN so i can school your arse instead of talking to your gay ass. btw i have more skillz than you can shake your dildo at, so i could care less what you say d00d. why dont you just drop the thing, all i wanted was a pic of you doing it, cause i dont believe the vertigo can do it, ok? geez, what a bunch of tight asses...

So why did you doubt me to begin with? Try it ok? I wouldn't say it if I didn't do it ok? Anyways if I could send it to you believe me I would. I'm not out here to make enemies or to tell anyone that I'm better than them. I'm just letting people know that it can be done if they care, that's it. Sorry ok?:D

Back