GT4 Drift Video from Canada!!

• Thread starter zerodiesel
  • 23 comments
seemed more like oversteer out to me rather than a complete drift. very small slip anlge but you know, at least you were able to make a vid out of it.

.star.
seemed more like oversteer out to me rather than a complete drift. very small slip anlge but you know, at least you were able to make a vid out of it.

Yeah, i tried to be more agressive, but the car can't take more than this.... :indiff:

My advise right now would be to be more aggressive. Much like I needed to do when I go started. Try to start drifting a bit earlier so you can drift the entire corner.

Looks like you're off to a good start. Keep practicing, let's see another vid soon!

zerodiesel
Here is another video from Canada!!!!!!

GT4 Drift Lessons

:sly:

another very honest go at it. Still some rough spots with line selection etc, but I think there has been some definite improvement. I was quite impressed by the linking of turns 1 and 2 on apricot hill. :)

try using some feint motion to initiate your drifts. Perhaps it isnt your style, but it is sometimes much easier than turning in and hoping the rear pops out. Making use of that technique can make the car setup a little easier and allow a more stable setting.

btw, good choice of music. Billy Talent is awesome. 👍

[edit]also, glad to see you reusing your previous thread. for that....two thumbs up 👍 👍

TankSpanker
another very honest go at it. Still some rough spots with line selection etc, but I think there has been some definite improvement. I was quite impressed by the linking of turns 1 and 2 on apricot hill. :)

try using some feint motion to initiate your drifts. Perhaps it isnt your style, but it is sometimes much easier than turning in and hoping the rear pops out. Making use of that technique can make the car setup a little easier and allow a more stable setting.

btw, good choice of music. Billy Talent is awesome. 👍

[edit]also, glad to see you reusing your previous thread. for that....two thumbs up 👍 👍

I'm thinking about getting a nice steering wheel!! I saw one on ebgames.com in PS2 accesories for 100$ a nice one, come in one big piece...So i will be able to drive manual and trying to make the rear spinning earlier!!!! The next one will be a way much better again!

Zerodiesel, very not bad. Just got to work on holding that angle for a little while. But very good! And yeah, using the same thread is good. You may want to add this link to your first post so nobody misses it.

Swift
Zerodiesel, very not bad. Just got to work on holding that angle for a little while. But very good! And yeah, using the same thread is good. You may want to add this link to your first post so nobody misses it.

I'm a forum administrator on a car tuning forum, i know it disturb an admin when a noob begin to flood is forum with a lot of tread.... 👍 Why start an other tread when this one is perfect!!! :)

I will practice! I will get a steering wheel!

zerodiesel
I'm a forum administrator on a car tuning forum, i know it disturb an admin when a noob begin to flood is forum with a lot of tread.... 👍 Why start an other tread when this one is perfect!!! :)

I will practice! I will get a steering wheel!

You remind me of myself on the GT3 drift forum:D I did this too, just keep posting your progress as I did, and listen very good to TankSpanker and Swift, they almost always have it right if it comes to their comment. Turn 1 en 2 linking, I did this on two times out of 20 tries, so congratulations with it cause it's VERY difficult, I know:) Especially with AWD cars:tup:
You might have the wrong impression cause I still have to download it, but the comment from TS revealed what's in the vid.👍

Keep posting progress:) You'll come REALLY REALLY far if you do this:)

Shingle
Whether you're from Canada or not; that music worsens my headache.

Representin' Victoria Herself.

Yup, i'm really from Canada, but i'm starting the process to walk the border and forget all the corruption from canadian governement!!!!

antisport.net
I hate AVI format codecs never download.
You need to relax a bit. I've noticed, and deleted, more than a handful of your posts today, as they are simply useless, and one step above SPAM.

Now, on with the Video Discussion.

The first video was a bit of false advertising. You titled it "Drift Techniques" but didn't note any or show any in the video.

The Second video was nice, you admitted that you were learning and you used appropriate tanks. The music didn't really fit, but that may be a personal choice.

Overall, you've managed to put together a handful of good clips and time it out to music.

Grade = Passing

Please don't take that the wrong way, you've started out nice and with the set-up you've got, you have the tools in place to put a nice video together. I'd like to see you take it a step up for the next one.

AO

antisport.net
I hate AVI format codecs never download.

I would like to post a comment on your "SIG"! I think you miss judge me! I'm 25, and i'm playing with that game......I probably have more car than you can have, a house and wife...So i know it's a game!!!!But i'm loosing my time on it!

Latest Posts

Back