Having fun with an 1886 Daimler

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 20 comments
showpic.php

showpic.php

jayjay
kekke can you tell me where to win that car???
EDIT: whooooo a wheelie with that car :drool: how much time has that taken 3 hours???:) :dopey:

i can't remember where to win it... but i think there is a thread for prize cars... i'm not going to check that out because in my opinion it destroys a bit of the excitement of the game...

doing the wheelie is actually a trick... not really a wheelie... the car has kind of bad performance with a top speed of 19kmph / 12mph and 0-10kmph / 0-6mph in about 5 seconds... so a wheelie is impossible... i reversed it and let the gravity accelerate it, then i pulled the hand brake anda up we go! Photo Drive on Nürburgring is a great option for testing it's speed...

kekke2000

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

The determined look on the drivers faace here is pretty good. Well done for having the patience to drive that thing on the Nurburgring, i couldn't be bothered to even take it round motorland course when i tested it.

BTW JayJay if you havent looked already it is won from the classic car race it professional hall.

911_gt3_rs
The determined look on the drivers faace here is pretty good. Well done for having the patience to drive that thing on the Nurburgring, i couldn't be bothered to even take it round motorland course when i tested it.

BTW JayJay if you havent looked already it is won from the classic car race it professional hall.

merci :) he thinks oh my god i am going to fast can someone glue the helmet :dopey: (bad english)

911_gt3_rs

haha you're right!!! :D

Hee hee...

Love the Wheelie...the wheels clipping into the ground makes it look like the Nurburgring is trying to swallow it up.

The steepest hill I've found so far, is Citta Di Aria Reverse, in Practice/GT Mode...

You start out uphill, and then you can shift into 2nd, back to 1st, back to 2nd, etc, to basically free roll in neutral, I managed to get a little smoke off the tires as I crossed the finish line...

EVEN HAD TO APPLY OPPOSITE LOCK!

Quite hilarious...

Camaro SS
Model T rules motor wagen/carriage drools!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways they can't even move on mazda raceway laguna seca

Its always a foolish move to say something like that... I believe I have a good chance of taking the Carriage around Laguna Seca... It could be done, just very, very slowly, using much pendulumning, tacking, slingshotting etc to slowly creep up the hills... Just see what I did when someone said it was impossible to take the motor carriage around the 'ring!

The model T is for wimps, it takes no skill. :)

Back