Best looking rally car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beelzebub
  • 229 comments
  • 161,666 views
Messages
143
1.jpg


imo the best looking rally car ever.
 
my opinion is biased but subaru impreza from 2003 onwards :D
 
I would say either the Lancia 037 or the Stratos or the Austin Healey 3000.

-Lemke-
 
Subaru Impreza WRC 2000
381497.jpg

381482.jpg

381437.jpg
 
307wrc04_04.jpg
 
I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.
S1-86mc-2.jpg

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.


That's a 1/24 scale model pictured, by the way. Hard to believe, isn't it?
 
:bowdown:
248830.jpg

2002_subaru_impreza_wrc-4.jpg
 
the subarus and the classic audis definitely have the bad boy and rugged look, while the lancia has the exotic look
 
My vote goes to the 037. Something about it does it for me.
 
PunkRock
I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.


That's a 1/24 scale model pictured, by the way. Hard to believe, isn't it?

That is indeed hard to believe, it must cost a lot of money. I like the Audi's too but my vote goes to the Lancia Delta S4

15.jpg


I don't know why but I just like it. :crazy:
 
PunkRock
I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.
S1-86mc-2.jpg

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.


That's a 1/24 scale model pictured, by the way. Hard to believe, isn't it?
i second that! the quattro is my fave!
 
PunkRock
I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.
S1-86mc-2.jpg

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.


That's a 1/24 scale model pictured, by the way. Hard to believe, isn't it?


HELL YEAH 👍
 
skoda fabia no question

looks like a mordern day group B car and something you do not wanna **** with
 
meanest looking subaru

Subaru.jpg
 
RS200. Although from todays line up I would have to say it is the Fabia.
 
I think the Mitsubishi Evo is the best looking rally car recently especially this one, but as far as i know i'm the only one who does

pkw_mit_wrc04_prem_05.jpg

:drool: :drool:
 
Lancia 037 Rally, one of the meanest looking cars ever to race in the WRC.
 

Attachments

  • Has_Lancia037-box2.jpg
    Has_Lancia037-box2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 109
  • lancia037_7.jpg
    lancia037_7.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 87
  • lancia037_cutaway.jpg
    lancia037_cutaway.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 85
  • lancia037_rear.jpg
    lancia037_rear.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 97
in the choice between that Lancia 037 and the 2003 Subaru that i posted, I pick the Subaru everytime.
 
I'm a sucker for the hatchbacks. Ford focus, the non-works team.
 
I hope they don't change much...
focuswrc06_05.jpg



Max, you've gotta be the only person I've ever come across that liked those bug-eyed headlights on the 01 imprezas
 
i like the latest subaru wrc.the xsara looks cool also and the evo too. But i am like Jeremy clarkson. i like vulgar cars. :P
subwrcg04.jpg


i dont like the look of the new 2006 subaru... looks like an alfa romeo. :yuck:
 
PunkRock
I'll probably pass for someone that's insane, but I always loved the Audi Quattro S1's look.
S1-86mc-2.jpg

It was wide, short, taut, and more specifically, purposeful. There's not a car out there that can match the Stratos' lines, that's obvious... I can't quite put my finger on the thing that makes me like the S1 so much, but it just works.


That's a 1/24 scale model pictured, by the way. Hard to believe, isn't it?

👍 👍 Two From me, this car is awesome, and have yall seen this one vid of it in a rally going through a giant crowd at almost full speed!???....this car was awesome!!!
 
can u send me a link to the vid?
 
959roth1aa.jpg

I would have said the Stratos, but I personally believe that the Stratos looks like crap in rally spec (those fog lights screw up the nice shape).
 
I switch my decision to the Current subaru rally car.
 
Back