• Thread starter Beelzebub
  • 229 comments
Just type "
"

and voila
Malcolm_Wilson_RAC_93.jpg

I always prefered the look of this Quattro

audi_quattro_1stgen_rally1.jpg

I also like the '92 style Delta and the Michelin Cossie. Honourable mentions go to the RS200, Sierras and the Mitsubishi Galants/Lancers that always seemed to crash in the British Rally :D

Not too keen on any of the recent rally cars to be honest, always hated the 206.

Subaru Impreza WRC01. So many people fixate on the bugeye's headlights alone that they don't realize the lines of the Bugeye's bumper and rear end fit much better with the overall body lines than the newer versions. The Bugeye was also much more utilitarian, more "raw", with squarer lines and the huge foglights. The bugeye also had the benefit of looking like nothing else on the road, huge fogs and all, the 04-05 looks much more mundane. The last detail worthy of note, of course, is that they looks awesome lit up at night. The round headlight turns into a pissed-off looking angular one, and the huge fogs just complement that.

Lancer and Skoda - they look the best and perform close to best. :D

But, I don't want to exclude the Hyundai Accent Rally one either. I think it looks nice also.

Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20EVO%20V%20Rally%20-%20800x600.jpg

hyundai_accent_wrc3_13_11_04.jpg

Strange... Something is missing.
Oh, Ford RS200
86acrop_blomqvist1.jpg

Easily the most monstrous rally car ever, or i guess the most deadly. If i remember correctly it has killed about 6-7 people and injured over 20, just in b group rally. :scared: But definately, worth of the title.

btw. have you guys seen the topgear episode from 2000 about worlds best rally cars?

Oooh, desicions, desicions...

PicFetch

peugeot_206_wrc.jpg

1098-1.jpg

1273-7.jpg

escowrc1.jpg

And so on. Rally cars are some of the best looking competition cars in the world, along with the BTCC cars.

Imprezas are by far the most sexiest rally cars in the world, and Lancia, and Ford, and Evo rally cars are the coolest after the Impreza STi rally cars.

Latest Posts

Back