GTVAult uip and running

• Thread starter westwood
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
gtvault is finally up and running for gt4. its the gt megastore when it comes to setups. anybody looking for setups this is definately the place to look.

[Edited by moderator:Advertising]

Thanks for the heads up! Kerr devotes a lot of time to this effort, and his GT3 version was one of the best Gran Turismo sites of all.

westwood, I appreciate you posting this up. The GT4 update was many months in the making, and I'm glad to finally be done with it. :cheers:

djaft3rb3ats
u shuld try to make ur own, u learn like that

The setups posted by the top tuners teach you a lot. You learn just by observing what works.

The posted setups can also be starting points. Alter them to suit your taste, observing the difference the changes make.

Despite my own work, there are tuners at this forum, Duck among them, that "blow the doors" off fumes' tunes, I have reviewed his work. For one thing- this may be a GT Planet exclusive- he appears to be unaware of ground effect downforce.

I'm not saying that Fumes is the best but I used his tunes for almost all GT3 a they all worked for me. May be driving style :odd:

Sorry guys. have to shut this one down.

I know you mean well, but you can't just post links to other sites directly related to GT and do the same thing GTP does without permission.

Again, I know you have good intentions. but put it in your sig.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back