pic057259ek.jpg

pic089768ix.jpg

pic091560id.jpg

pic135590nh.jpg

pic178334eg.jpg

pic184552oz.jpg

pic248083oi.jpg

portugal2dc.jpg

Very cool. 👍 I used to have a minicar(hotwheel) of 911 and skyline police cars, when I was a kid. Just like in the pics, except with older models from early 80's or so. :)

Edit:
I found this link for another thread, long time ago. It has bunch of Japanese Police cars, including the NSX: http://www2.famille.ne.jp/~mst-hide/vs/pc.html

I don't know, I love the color. I think the only better paint job is on the German 911(I could be biased). :D

cooler then those vettes. those things are to commen. that viper one was rather funny though although its clearly a chop.

We've got a Countach Police Car here in the state of Wisconsin. I'll have to see where it is housed, so I can get some shots of it. It was a drug deal bust and they impounded the car. I guess it's one way to use an impounded vehicle. :rolleyes:

THE ED3
cooler then those vettes. those things are to commen. that viper one was rather funny though although its clearly a chop.

:dopey: Ok... here. :P (:indiff: there really is one I think... I remember from my Viper Mags.)

dodge_viper.jpg

The Z06 is stationed a few miles from where I live.

Also many places around me have LS1 Camaros, and a few mustangs.

there is a police station right across the street from my school and they hav a VW beetle police car. I see it all the time. :) But i dont think they actually patrol with that beetle. Its used mostly for public events

We've got a C6 Corvette that's actually been driving around lately after a community paper reported 5 ricer boys speeding. Funny how the Corvette has already caught 3 out of the 5.
2 Imprezas, 1 CRX.

They've also got a C4 Corvette that's a show car. We've changed to Intrepids here though in the state instead of Crown Vics. And Plano hasn't been using the 2 Mustangs and Camaros they confiscated lately either.

But that Vette is a beast. It started off has an "undercover" vehicle, but now has lights on top.

The city of Rochester Hills has a yellow Cobalt SS that the use to pull over street racers...it works pretty good.

Normal ones:

Wierd ones:

And this is what they use in Belfast:

:scared:

The local RCMP detachment uses tons of different cars. I think the Caprices are all dead by now, but they've got Impalas, Crown Vics, Suburbans, Astros, Luminas, Sliverados, and at least one new Beetle.

Old Caprices are so cool. 👍 I liked the Pantera, too. Around where I live, they mix it up little bit too, but they mostly use Crown Vics and Expeditions. I got to see an unmarked S-10 Blazer one time. They did such a good job on this truck, I couldn't even tell where they hid the lights until the guy(city employee) turned it on for me.

BlazinXtreme
Also many places around me have LS1 Camaros

Your police still using older cars?

We have many Commodore SS police cars (my state)

samike100_1715.jpg

HSV Monaro

QldGabeMvc-001f.jpg

I have some pics of a newer civic coupe cop car. It looks like a 2001. I'd post them if image shack would let me log on on this computer... :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back