Happy newyear!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 50 comments
  • 1,326 views

Encyclopedia

Salesman
Premium
Messages
4,035
Sweden
Gothenburg
Messages
Agremont
I hope everybody will have a smashing newyears eve' tonight! :cheers:


Party safe! 👍
 
You have a great new years eve too.


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!
 
Happy New Years!

Unfortunalty, I’m stuck at home. Sick. **** that! :grumpy:
 
Blake
Happy New Years!

Unfortunalty, IÂ’m stuck at home. Sick. **** that! :grumpy:
1oz of Jack Daniels works well for colds and flus. So does scotch. But, only one ounce. :sly:
 
A Happy New Year to All at GTPlanet and beyond 👍 :cheers: :cheers:
 
Billy Ray Valentine: Merry new year!

Clarence Beeks: Happy new year. In this country we say "happy new year."

Billy Ray Valentine: Ha, ha, ha, ha! Thank you for correcting my English, which stinks!
 
Blake
Happy New Years!

Unfortunalty, IÂ’m stuck at home. Sick. **** that! :grumpy:

Me too Blakey. Me too. :(

I've had flu-like symptoms since last Thursday and at the moment I have a stuffy nose, dry painful throat, ear-ache and painful sinuses.

So I'll be spending New Year's Eve at home. On my own. Without any alcohol. 👎

But Happy New Year everyone else!!!!!
 
Happy new year everyone! Hope everyone has a great night. Mine isn't so great, Blake piked out on me at like 10pm.
 
BMW318_DRIFTER
Happy new year everyone! Hope everyone has a great night. Mine isn't so great, Blake piked out on me at like 10pm.

666 POSTS



OMG


and happy new year.
 
Happy new year :cheers:

Its been 2006 here for 2 1/2 hours.
 
Happy New Year Everyone! :cheers:
 
Happy Newyear! 👍


Hehe, I like the Norwegian style, up in the mountains drinking beer and go to sleep the next morning :D
 
Happy New Year!

Only 12 Hours, 52 minutes to go here.
 
Even though it's not the new year yet...

Happy New Years people! :cheers:

That sucks for you sick guys.... hope you feel better. :grumpy:
 
not new year here yet (tonight).......... But happy new year to all! see you guys in 2006!
 
Happy new year to all! 4 and a half hours to go..4 and a half hours to get drunk.
 
So who's all going to a party tonight? Or did go to a party for everyone already in '06?
 
Not going to a party:(
 
I'm already half cut and its only 8.25pm :p

Damn I best slow down or the bells will just be a blur :lol:
 
.. In only 9hrs 15min for me. Be careful out there.
 
Happy new year everyone! :cheers:
 
Happy New Year in 12 Welsh minutes GTP.

I actually feel a lot better right now. *touch wood*

Maybe 2006 will bring health. :D Night all.
 
Happy New Year!
 
Back