Cjr1843's New Gallery - It's A Start...

• Thread starter Cjr1843
  • 21 comments
United States
Delaware
Cjr1843
Here's all my pics I have so far that I've taken. Some I like, some not so good as others. Let me know what you think!

Pictures042.jpg
Pictures041.jpg
Pictures040.jpg
Pictures039.jpg
Pictures038.jpg
Pictures037.jpg
Pictures036.jpg
Pictures035.jpg
Pictures034.jpg
Pictures032.jpg
Pictures030.jpg
Pictures028.jpg
Pictures025.jpg
Pictures023.jpg
Pictures021.jpg
Pictures020.jpg
Pictures019.jpg
Pictures018.jpg
Pictures010.jpg
Pictures013.jpg
Pictures015.jpg
Pictures016.jpg
Pictures017.jpg
Pictures006.jpg
Pictures004.jpg
Pictures002.jpg
Pictures001.jpg

nice photos. i love the one with the onboard F1 pics with the cars crashing infront of it, that and the Audi one. looks awesome. though next time please try and position your pics downwards so we don't have to scroll right all the time :dopey: great work though!

Thanks. I'll have pics comming in before the end of the week. I'm going to try to get at least ONE interesting shot of every car, so I'll be here for awhile

Great shots, Cjr. I really like the way you use the jump shots. Most of them get boring, but yours are really interesting, especially the C5R. Hope to see some more soon, and just a tip as mentioned before: just a tad bit brighter and you'll be golden! I can imagine what these could be with Photoshop...:)👍

here're some new pics. Howcome they're fuzzy lookin? Someone please tell me cause I've been trying to figure that out

do u use any photo editing programs of any sort? if not, then i suggest u should. then u could easily get rid of 'noise' that u now see on your pictures.

I think it might be because I shrink the pics...or...I dunno. This doesn't always happen. Any suggestions of what program to use?

I think it might be because I shrink the pics...or...I dunno. This doesn't always happen. Any suggestions of what program to use?

Use Irfanview to resize pictures. You can get it here, and don't worry, it's free.

Once you do that, go to the Image button on the top and select Resize. Pick 640x480 for the best results, in my opinion.

Once again, nice pictures, all original and cool. Keep it up! :)

It is a start, and not a bad one at all...you have awesome angles, great variety of cars....very nice for beginning...keep it up man!

Thanks a lot everyone! And I actually do use irfanview....could it be because I was putting them on my photobucket albumand then putting them into this post?

Back