The 100% club thread...

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Originally posted by PunkRock
well... i don't know if it's going to work, but how about the 100% club?

you know, you achieved 100% in the game, you're happy, and you show it? Maybe a mention "100% club" in the sig, or something like that... no need for this thread to grow 1000 pages, since there's no real discussion, just the pride and glory of accomplishing 100% in GT3.

what do you guys think?

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Now everyone can post getting there 100% here. :)

YEAH BABY..... after 39 DAYS and 15 hours and 50 min i finalllllly beat this bad boy of a game

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

okay thats all i wanted to say

oh yeah and i forgot to say IM KING OF THE WORLD !!! WOOO HOOO WOO HOOOO!!!

k now im done

congratulations_md_wht.gif
Time to do it again, haha:D

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL :sniff sniff: I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO WHE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AT POLYPHONY FOR MAKING THIS GAME NEXT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY TV, ITS NOT THAT BIG BUT I STILL LOVE IT AND FINALLLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO MY THUMBS FOR SURVIVING THIS GAME

:eek: :eek:

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL

PS..... im not playing this game all over again. most ill do is center on making some fast cars go faster. oh and kick my little cus. ass at this game

How do all you people squeeze in time trial mode in between all the challenges you complain about? It's amazing I haven't even started becuase I hate not being allowed to hit the walls.

Finally got to 100% tonight - the haul - 2 red and white Poly001's, 1 red and white Poly002, and the Zonda (won the Rome 2 hour to finish).

Wow that took some finishing - I mean really!!

congrats ! i'm still on 36% !

still gotta get that Super licence and win everything else...and get the other f1 cars...only got the poly 001

Wow man, congradulations. I knocked out the 78 lapper at Monaco, but those time trials are a thorn in my side. I chipped away at all three, but I'll probably be at 99% for a while to come.

~LoudMusic

Finally beat Swiss Alps, and widdled a little more off of Tahiti. I don't know about Complex String ... it's gonna be tough. Those hills toward the end are gonna give me a lot of trouble. I don't like getting that far and screwing everything up on one missed turn. The frustration is INCREDIBLE. I need to get a bunch of stuff laying around that I can just throw at the walls.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by f1king
Im stuck, but hey cool your done.

What are you stuck on? I'm sure someone here can give you some advice on how to beat the track. What I find works the best for me is to go work on something different for a while. Then when I come back with a fresh mind and attituide, I usually beat the track/race in less than five tries.

~LoudMusic

Congrats Vat_man!

I'm still at 98.8% still have the last 3 polyphony digital cup races to go and the F1 championship seattle and monaco race then i am done :)

Congratulations Vat_man :cheers: now you can prolong the game even longer by getting into more of the challenges ;) :D

HHHHHHHHmmmmmmmm ---- Don't mean to sound arrogant, but I thought that way more people were at 100%! I definately thought ZeroCool would have it with his 5000+ posts. 100% since October - Sweeeeeet. :cool:

Originally posted by PaddockBoy

Its okay Kyle, I am only at 30% :D

I got 36.2% and I still need to get the rest of my Super Licence, I can only do the 1st test which is driving the VX220...Ford GT40 test is hard !

Originally posted by vat_man
I thought ZC would be there - that was a surprise!! Less post more race!

Wha? I posted in here man, dont know what your talking about, :P

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Cograts Vat_man, getting 100% is a monumental achievment to be sure. :) Now you can get busy with GTA3. :D

Actually, I've been mucking around with the 'Liberty City Survivor' and 'Pedestrians Fight Each Other' cheats - fantastic fun when combined, just find somewhere out of the way and watch the fun (plus make occasional contributions with the sniper rifle).

What happens is the game stops counting at 99.0% (ie. it doesn't show the increments between 99.0% and 100%, even though the number is increasing).

So, when you finish the last race (you have done the time trials, haven't you?) it clicks over to 100%!!

Back