••• Oni's Time Trial Challenge •••

• Thread starter Oniichan
  • 131 comments
Tried a few other cars, got the BMW M3 Coupe 07 down to 1.44.887 with 480bhp and 538pp but i kept touching the wall whenever i went below 1.45 so moved onto the Chevrolet Camaro ss 10 and got a 1.44.446 with a good clean lap so that's my lowest at the moment. The car has 480bhp, 540pp and 1380kg using a wheel and ABS1 aero was down to 5 at the rear.

Some nice times there mate. Good to see you pushing a few more cars on the board.

Cool i decided to load gt5 up and give it a try and as soon as i loaded the game BAM no power F U C K u tornado come near my streets!

Missed your post there mate!. Good to hear your fine. How close did the tornado hit to you?

I figured you'd be the type to jump in your car and drive through that sucka! haha

Missed your post there mate!. Good to hear your fine. How close did the tornado hit to you?

I figured you'd be the type to jump in your car and drive through that sucka! haha

Haha gt5 dont have those conditions for practise to drive in.. and was close man close enough for me to watch it plow through everything in its path, glad to detored passed me by about 2km

Lol there is an idea for the next GT. GT6: The real tornado simulator!

Bro jump in a car and put a time up on the leaderboard!

yeah i will tomorrow mate when i return to my house went to stay with some family until the power was back on.

very exciting sight to see / watch, got a good view from the 2 story deck over everyone elses home.

making me wonder with all these natural disasters around the world poor nz has been coping alot of them and another earthquake in the top of the south island...

Yeah cheers xerxsees mate, On a more serious note more like glad lost is ok i still have some competition in gt5 =D

Yeah mate I enjoy the competition the three of us always have going on! 👍
It is always clean & friendly, but also very fierce! We level out well with different strengths & weaknesses! ;)

making me wonder with all these natural disasters around the world poor nz has been coping alot of them and another earthquake in the top of the south island...

Yes, poor NZ has taken a real battering in 2011 thus far... :scared:
All I can say is I hope it goes away for your sake and does not cross the Tasman for mine! :sly:

Figured i'd add a few more cars to the board..

Car: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Time: 1:43.816
Driving Aids: ABS 1
Wheel/DS3: G25

Could go faster in the Gallardo if i play around with it more.

Car: Ford GT '06
Time: 1:44.154
Driving Aids: ABS 1
Wheel/DS3: G25

About the best i can get it so far from the Ford GT. Got it stable, just not fast enough to beat Rusty*'s GT.

Ran a 1:43.291 in a RUF RGT '00 meets all requirements except its not a premium.

480hp
1380kg
529pp

Yeah sorry mate i can't include that car as it's a standard. Regulations are for dealership cars only. Though i do love that car! Nice time too.

Car: ALFA ROMEO 8C Competizione 08
Time: 1.41.790
Driving Aids: ABS 1, Driving line
Wheel/DS3: DFGT

KG: 1380
BHP: 520
PP: 540

How did i miss your post. Sorry mate. That time was on Racing Softs or Racing Hards?

Ok Last one for today.

Lotus Evora '09

471hp
1380kg
540pp

1:43.145

srf on
abs 1

Since there is no online yet this is really keeping me going..

Hey guys, I was going to test the Scuderia...but I would need to buy a new one as my Fizza has the 3rd stage of Weight reduction; which means that even adding 2000kg will still see it not meeting regulations...same goes for my Evora, McLaren etc.:rolleyes:
Weight reductions is the first thing I do when tuning.
Anyhow...I brought the Gallardo...lets see how it goes.;)
Rusty

Hey guys, I was going to test the Scuderia...but I would need to buy a new one as my Fizza has the 3rd stage of Weight reduction; which means that even adding 2000kg will still see it not meeting regulations...same goes for my Evora, McLaren etc.:rolleyes:
Weight reductions is the first thing I do when tuning.
Anyhow...I brought the Gallardo...lets see how it goes.;)
Rusty

Same thing i do mate with most cars i buy. Remove the weight and straight to the track! I had to buy a new MP4 to test and it's quick! but i didn't post my time thinking you'd be testing one so went off to test a Gallardo :P

Looks like we share the same mind :P

How are some of you making 1:43:***? I can barely get into the low 1:44 region.
Saying that I don't have a great deal of time for practice and I'm keeping the cars stock.
Which brings me to my next point; does anyone have a good tune/set up for the 430 Scuderia (I will check the tuning forum also)? I can't add any power enhancing mods as it's at the allowed power limit even with a small power cap and the PP is spot on so I can't reduce weight.

I don't have much free time until Monday to tune/ practice so any help in the meantime would be much appreciated. PM me if necessary. Thanks.

How are some of you making 1:43:***? I can barely get into the low 1:44 region.
Saying that I don't have a great deal of time for practice and I'm keeping the cars stock.
Which brings me to my next point; does anyone have a good tune/set up for the 430 Scuderia (I will check the tuning forum also)? I can't add any power enhancing mods as it's at the allowed power limit even with a small power cap and the PP is spot on so I can't reduce weight.

I don't have much free time until Monday to tune/ practice so any help in the meantime would be much appreciated. PM me if necessary. Thanks.
I think adding power mods then using the powerlimiter still gives you more torque.Can anyone else see if this is right.

Latest Posts

Back