• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Wow, that colour really really suits that car. I love 'off the wall' colour choices for cars, my current favourite being brown. Metallic brown on everything! :lol:

I have no idea how you've managed to alter the tones so well without losing any definition, all the while keeping the image bright and clear. It's something I really need to master.

Many thanks everyone! Really appreciate all the great feedback! When I'm editing all these photos I edit them on my Mac monitor which is amazing. But I also have this LED Acer monitor next to it and man, they look soooo different, with the Acer monitor making them look really poor. Makes me kind of nervous as to what people are truly seeing.

ANYWAYS, I decided to do a 2 shot remix just to test the waters. FishyJuice had a ZR1 group of photos set up that I sifted through and edited a few shots. So here are those two shots. Please click on each for full, uncompressed quality. No real specific editing style was trying to be achieved, I simply played with the images until I felt happy.

I may look to do this a bit more in the future as it is becoming very difficult to find time to snap photos on my own. Hope you enjoy and thanks again FishyJuice.

Click For HD

Click For HD

Last edited:
You captured the stance of that 'Vette just spot-on! I also love how you didn't go overboard with the shutter speed in the first shot to really capture those rims. Fantastic stuff! 👍

Really nice editing on these, I especially like the gradient fills on the left and right of the first image 👍 Those are some great photos too Fishyjuice, the faster shutter speed works really well.

Wow! Wonderful pics! I really like the brightness in these - the first one is so pure and clean and the second has great colors. #1 is my favorite; it's great how the background is toned down so the car gets all the attention.

Many, many thanks to each and every one of you for the kind words. This remix idea is just great. I don't really have time to play my game at home but I have time at work to edit shots. So this works out perfectly.

Gtuned supplied me with an ungodly amount of photos and I am having an absolute BLAST going through them. I plan on doing SEVERAL more remixes with the sets he gave me so be on the lookout for them. On this set I started editing and found a nice style I was happy with. As you can tell from my gallery, I absolutely love noise in photographs. I think it helps separate a look from "game" to more natural real life photography. So I knew where I wanted to go with these and it was try as hard as I could to make them look real. I'm pretty pleased with the photos. Thanks once again Gtuned. I really appreciate all the photos. Hope I did them justice for you. I know some of you like flickr, so if you anyone wants to host them on flickr to add to a gallery or whatever, feel free.​

Click each one for full uncompressed HD

Wow. Just... Wow. Perfect grain usage, perfect toning, just ungodly amazing.
Something awe inspiring to see my shots edited by Photomode Veteran/God, not to mention, the most influencial photographer to me.
Can't wait to see what you do with the rest RG.

Seeing how you edited Gtuneds pics makes me want to have my whole gallery edited from you......NAO! :lol:;)

Awesome tones and grain usage! 👍

Wow. Just... Wow. Perfect grain usage, perfect toning, just ungodly amazing.
Something awe inspiring to see my shots edited by Photomode Veteran/God, not to mention, the most influencial photographer to me.
Can't wait to see what you do with the rest RG.

Seeing how you edited Gtuneds pics makes me want to have my whole gallery edited from you......NAO! :lol:;)

Awesome tones and grain usage! 👍

Many thanks to you both! I really appreciate it!.

Wanted to get one more quick one up.

Click for HD.

wut.
I mean seriously, that's all I can say, it's just that beautiful.
Also, I'll upload these to Flickr for ya RG.

images

wuuuuuuuuuut????? :eek:👍

Gonna quote these just to have them on this page :)
Click each one for full uncompressed HD

Thanks once again everyone, I really appreciate the great comments! Here is a sneak preview of my next set, more with Gtuned's shots of course. Going much different/crazy with it. Probably be up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_20%20%2829%29E1small.jpg

Back