•Swiss Legend Photos • Goodbye

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swiss Legend
  • 885 comments
  • 96,094 views
cool 👍 i love it when my suggestions work. apparently not so in the gt5 tuning section though :( i suck at racing!
 
I really like that R8 entry for the 2.0. All of the updates are great!
 
cool 👍 i love it when my suggestions work. apparently not so in the gt5 tuning section though :( i suck at racing!
That was good advice Adrian! I haven't raced in awhile. I have really been focusing on the photoshop and the photography in general.

I really like that R8 entry for the 2.0. All of the updates are great!
Thanks a lot vr6! That R8 shot came together rather quickly. I love the way it turned out too. I'm glad you like all the updates!



I really appreciate all the comments from you guys! They are more than appreciated! 👍
 
thats good. keep that up and you'll develop some skills. have you seen my remix of arathorn's aston martin ?
 
You say that as if I have no skills. :lol: I have seen that particular remix and thought it was awesome. I haven't tried anything remotely like that yet.

I do however have a huge update coming. Could be as big as ten shots. Stay tuned.
 
i'm not saying you dont have any skills :lol: sorry if i sounded like it :D but i'm saying you could pick up a lot of stuff around here. doesn't have to be from me 👍
 
it's all good man. I knew you didn't mean it like that.

Here's my gift to TVR&FF too celebrate his 5 years and 100,000 gallery views. Congrats Jamie!


​
 
nicely done !!! they're all looking good.
 
oh my god!...im in love with the vanquish shot:drool:
 
You are so kind Swiss Legend.

My favourite shot: Number 1
 
Dude. You put me to shame. I love the Vanquish! So much so, I'mma make it my avatar. And my title will give you credit.
 
nicely done !!! they're all looking good.
:)
oh my god!...im in love with the vanquish shot:drool:
thanks a lot!!
You are so kind Swiss Legend.

My favourite shot: Number 1
You da man!

Dude. You put me to shame. I love the Vanquish! So much so, I'mma make it my avatar. And my title will give you credit.
whoa. Thanks man! I really don't know what to say. Thats pretty cool of you! I really like your Vanquish shot too.
 
whoa. Thanks man! I really don't know what to say. Thats pretty cool of you! I really like your VanquishSpirra shot too.

But...I don't have a Vanquish shot...Wait a sec! *edits quote*

Thanks!
 
:dunce: I need to complete my thoughts before I type. I was thinking about you making my shot your avvy while I was typing about your shot...once again :dunce: :lol:
 
Heres a shot that I entered in the Artistic comp.

...
^--w/ out smoke & with smoke --^​
 
Seeing that makes me wish I knew how to use photoshop to make my pictures more attention grabbing!👍
 
I like the mood and angle in your latest update.
 
Thanks for the great comments guys! :cheers:

mustangGT, you'll get there. You will learn cool things from the people around here.

back in post 135, I added the same shot but with smoke for added effect? I think it looks pretty decent but also room for improvement.
 
Been awhile since the last update. Here's a couple of old shots that I dug up and am now sharing.



​
 
You seem to excel at bringing a sense of movement and speed to your images.

Congrats!
 
My favourite out of the two shots is the first one.
 
That Esprit leaps like a firebolt! Great work!
I've got a "chrome orange metallic" V8 GT posed in my gallery.
 
You seem to excel at bringing a sense of movement and speed to your images.

Congrats!
Thanks mate! It is my favorite thing to do to pics, it brings them to life.
That Esprit leaps like a firebolt! Great work!
I've got a "chrome orange metallic" V8 GT posed in my gallery.

:), thanks, I checked out your Esprit. Very nice, very nice.

My favourite out of the two shots is the first one.
I figured you'd like the first one more man!



A couple of 206 shots




​
 
Both photos are very cool!! The action feeling is great!!! In the 2nd one, lovely blur and camera, and the car is looking very stylish, well done Swiss!!

NTX:)
 
:) gracias NTX, thanks for stopping by

Expect a lot of updates comin in the near future. I didn't realize that I had some finished shots on my hd and am going to roll them out. Cars to expect....Viper, a few more of the GT, Vanquish, Spirra, and more! Plus I was looking through old pics and plan on sprucing those up a bit. Tell your fellow GTP homies!

heres a small preview of just one shot.
GTatHongKong.jpg
 
Wow, great shot. Looking very good and clean already. 👍

Can’t wait for the update.
 
Good stuff, a couple things though: the first track isn't Seoul :p and where the heck was the last pic taken? :lol: Though I must admit GT@Infineon is a good combo. :D The Trial Mountain ones are okay, just I've seen those angles so many times over the years. Not your fault though.
 
flippin hong kong man!...oops, :dunce: its really late where I am....should've waited to do this in the morning.

The last one is Infineon also.
 
Back