•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 414 comments
  • 19,632 views
mjm_98
McLaren mp4-12c '10 in gt pastel tone 006

Dude has to be in the format stated in Op!!! Sorry bro
 
Damn I pod it replied instead of carried on typing


However if I wanted it left then none apply haha
 
mjm_98
Damn I pod it replied instead of carried on typing

However if I wanted it left then none apply haha

Sorry man...
 
Damn haha hope it goes to a lucky person ;)


Just as a point I no I'm out but if I said like stock would it have been fine (or n/a at the end)

Damn me I such an idiot sometimes

As I said before well done for who ever gets the car of their dreams
 
mjm_98
Damn haha hope it goes to a lucky person ;)

Im sendin you five paints tonight by the way what you want?
 
ActionJackson7
Im sendin you five paints tonight by the way what you want?

Um really you shouldn't mate if been to spoiled by people especially you


But any chromes will help in my quest for all my favourite cars in a slick paint job
 
Chico acsc
👍

Didn't see that, since I don't care about the paint or tune... LOL

Yeah I was trying to give a chance to someone who wanted them all...im doing the caption contest tommorrow. Look foward to see a post from ya!
 
Accediently logged out when trying to see my post to catch up on a couple of trades (I'm on the app) and it seriously took me about a minute to log on again as I kept saying cancel instead of login haha
 
Also I'm surprised no one else has jumped at this thread yet
 
Wow is taking forever!!

I am on my iPhone too mostly. It takes some getting used to!

You need more gold or silver? Toyota 86 color shifts?
 
Any mate people prefer silver but you're call
 
I should've made a new account in this time ;)

However I wouldn't because that's unsportsmanlike
 
Yeah I was trying to give a chance to someone who wanted them all...im doing the caption contest tommorrow. Look foward to see a post from ya!

:D My favourite! Hope I'm inspired tomorrow.
 
mjm_98
I should've made a new account in this time ;)

However I wouldn't because that's unsportsmanlike

Seriously!! Still available!!!!
 
Car: Lexus LFA '10
Paint: Chrome 002
Tune: The Works
 
Haha can I have it sent to me

No that's unfair

Can't I just edit post haha
 
TheGeniousChimp
Car: Lexus LFA '10
Paint: Red Chrome
Tune: The Works

Sir there's no red chrome only gt chrome 00? Haha
 
TheGeniousChimp
Car: Lexus LFA '10
Paint: Red Chrome
Tune: The Works

He is right sorry. I have to be fair!
 
What don't listen to me that's too harsh

Sorry whoever night I just spoiled
 
mjm_98
What don't listen to me that's too harsh

Sorry whoever night I just spoiled

He has been asking everyone for that car! I am gonna give it to him!
 
Hey Action! I thought you said this was going to be easy! :D

Your other contests would have been over by now! :lol:
 
TheGeniousChimp
Car: Lexus LFA '10
Paint: Chrome 002
Tune: The Works

I am gonna awars it to him. He has been asking everyone for it! I have to go thought this would be quick!

Winner send FR!
 
Chico acsc
Hey Action! I thought you said this was going to be easy! :D

Your other contests would have been over by now! :lol:

It was easy I just was stupid / press the wrong button
In unrelated news my iPod has a crack in the screen
 
It was easy I just was stupid / press the wrong button

Me too! I thought the paint and tune part was for people who wanted paint chips and parts instead of cars! :dunce: :D
 
BMW m3 coupe '07
Gunmetal 002
Maxed out
 
Sorry everyone! Im never doing this again!!!
 
Back