•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 414 comments
  • 19,629 views
The Opel/ vauxhall speedster/speedster turbo / vx220/vx220 turbo
 
mjm_98
The Opel/ vauxhall speedster/speedster turbo / vx220/vx220 turbo

Those are same makes. Thats wrong. 5 minutes!!
 
mine was a dumb guess.. to jumpy to get guesses out
 
Pottert
mine was a dumb guess.. to jumpy to get guesses out

I had to make you guys squirm the question have been easy lately!!!
 
Lexus GS 300 '00.
 
cheater .. we know you have been stalking Action..
 
ActionJackson7
Winner!!!!

Nice job. And that was the one of four I owned

Awesome! What a lucky guess that that was the one you owned. :)

If I could please have the SLS, that'd be great. Thanks.
 
LOL... Good job... Nice Victory.. that was a good question
 
:lol: @ Pottert,
 
Pottert
cheater .. we know you have been stalking Action..

Haha!! I was wondering when I put a car I owned if someone could like do a background check on me. Thank god nobody did haha!!
 
jkt008
Awesome! What a lucky guess that that was the one you owned. :)

If I could please have the SLS, that'd be great. Thanks.

Sure thing. I think i have you added right? Im gonna turn on ps3 now.
 
ActionJackson7
Sure thing. I think i have you added right? Im gonna turn on ps3 now.

Yep, I'm still added. 👍
 
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '09 (0/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Metallic w/ Custom GT Japanese Rims
Specs: "The Works" 725hp / 623pp (+)

SENT #28.

👍 thanks for the GS! You didnt have to do that!!!

Special thanks to DiersZee1 for '70 ticket hope you are expecting Sherwin Williams coming your way!!!
 
ActionJackson7
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '09 (0/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Metallic w/ Custom GT Japanese Rims
Specs: "The Works" 725hp / 623pp (+)

SENT

👍 thanks for the GS! You didnt have to do that!!!

Special thanks to DiersZee1 for '70 ticket hope you are expecting Sherwin Williams coming your way!!!

Thanks, received and it looks spectacular! I'll be testing it out later today. 👍

No problem about the GS, just thought I'd give something back. 👍
 
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '09 (0/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Metallic w/ Custom GT Japanese Rims
Specs: "The Works" 725hp / 623pp (+)

SENT #28.

👍 thanks for the GS! You didnt have to do that!!!

Special thanks to DiersZee1 for '70 ticket hope you are expecting Sherwin Williams coming your way!!!

I heard that brand is extremely expensive :drool:...wasnt needed for sure, but :cheers: thread is fun to follow 👍
 
jkt008
Thanks, received and it looks spectacular! I'll be testing it out later today. 👍

No problem about the GS, just thought I'd give something back. 👍

Awesome! Enjoy it, glad you liked it!
 
Updated todays contest. Please read OP for details!!!!! You wont want to miss this one.
 
woohoo...... the suspense
 
Dont have much time today have to do something quick tonight!

I am trying to do a caption contest for tommorrow!!!
 
T-Minus 5 minutes. This is gonna go fast so get ready...
 
McLaren mp4-12c '10 in gt pastel tone 007
 
Back