•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 414 comments
  • 19,629 views
Pottert
wonder what I should where to go along with my new Lexus.. wouldn't want my suit to clash! ;0)

Ahem I still need to pick out my shoes for the r8 haha ;)
 
ready .. vroom vroom... (waiting outside dealership) "hey make sure that thing get's a full detailing before you bring it out"
 
Looking like 9:15 ish pm EST. Sorry cant do it til then!
 
No Problem.. just as long as the time is spent shining those wheels
LOL
 
I would like

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 (0/0/0)
Color/Rims: GT Floressence w/ Custom Nero Nemesis Rims
Specs: "The Works" 751hp / 622pp (+)
 
It's gunna be a long night

Just to annoy pottert really but I want the r8 haha
 
The standard car you are driving is a "SmartCar- customized to be a SmartCamino" ;0)
 
baja bug
Rolls Royce
Cadillac Escalade.. Oh I hope I am right
 
Pottert
baja bug
Rolls Royce
Cadillac Escalade.. Oh I hope I am right

Sir that's his guess(s) so he should be disqualified haha only joking of course
 
I beleieve Action Jackson is driving the wiener mobil.... (oscar meyer)


hmmm wonder what the clues would be for that
 
Chevy silverado sst concept
 
not time yet totzke.. I send the wrong message probably by making false guesses
 
You guys are funny!!! :lol:
 
The anxiety is building.. have to slow down the adrenaline.. channel it.. it all comes down to this moment.. "think ............. think...." you are a standard car what standard car are you.... so many to choose from.. data chip overloading... reroute powersupply to back up data... "No don't burn out, just a few more seconds" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Have the clocks just gone forward over the like they have here in the uk
 
a few weeks ago yes
 
Oh ok at least I don't have to stay up much longer haha
 
which time is the wierdest thing.. as I drove half way acroos the country the other day I went across a time zone.. how strange that is.. and the havoc that it takes on the body
 
wonder if one more post will start a new page..

Edit: It worked
 
Last edited:
Double post tut tut haha

The tension is rising
 
Wow should I read all those posts or post the question

Ill read later

ONE guess every 5 minutes!!! For each person!!!

5.4.3.2.1....
 
that is wrong but wanted to get the guessing started lol
 
Pottert
that is wrong but wanted to get the guessing started lol

Way to take one for the team!!

You guys were excited sorry I had to get ice cream with the fam
 
Vauxhall VX220 '00.
 
Back